• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

2022 Preorder build dates/delivery dates

I always laugh when I see that big #*$&@ bucket red cherry on your cruisers. I have a place in the UP by Wakefield. And yes those are a perfect match!
We start off near Minocqua Wisconsin ✋ I think I may cancel and wait for next year, not sure what to doooooo....

Cat should be loving the fact they are building sleds! My SE was built in June? AND YET they forgot a decal on one side and chipped my plastic upper panel? WTF? How about some fit and finish the build properly. Pretty sure they had some time to build Cat dealer inventory since June. Just a few thoughts. No offense to your post
That’s unbelievable lol.. sorry not meaning to make a joke out of this but this yamacat thing has been a s**t show from the start.. we’re paying good $$ for these sleds and they shouldn’t be delivered like yours was.

It appears that it is not just a Cat problem. I'm reading that some Ski-doo and Polaris customers are also being given January delivery dates on certain models.

I read Ski-doo is refunding deposits until October 31st if you want to back out.

big wig friction between cat having to build yamaha contracts instead of cat dealer inventory.
I never thought about that. I can see some people getting their knickers in a knot.
Cat finally has the type of year they can make as many sleds as they want and sell them all and 1/3 of their production goes to another company.
Oh well, they should be thankful for the years past when Yamaha production kept them busy.....

2189EF33-E88A-45C0-A3BB-A92EFDBACCB3.png

Got this email today. Everything I need to know?? I bet! Lol

I never thought about that. I can see some people getting their knickers in a knot.
Cat finally has the type of year they can make as many sleds as they want and sell them all and 1/3 of their production goes to another company.
Oh well, they should be thankful for the years past when Yamaha production kept them busy.....
lots of dynamics at play here i am sure, like textron business model not matching arctic cat's old business model, then throw Yamaha into the mix and who knows what is really going on for a good day? they were probably all busy counting the money they hadnt made yet instead of figuring out how to produce what they pre-sold

Called the dealer today to ask about my xtx order. He called back 10 minutes later and said "your not going to believe this, every sidewinder order has been canceled BUT YOURS" I asked even customer placed orders? and I stated I was aware of the dealer inventory being canceled, he said yes even customer placed orders were canceled. I'm about 100% certain there was a misunderstanding on the dealers behalf because this dealership is way too big for me to be the only sidewinder order. Maybe everyone else who spring ordered thru that dealer canceled their order??

It appears that it is not just a Cat problem. I'm reading that some Ski-doo and Polaris customers are also being given January delivery dates on certain models.

I read Ski-doo is refunding deposits until October 31st if you want to back out.
Ya I figured at some point Yamaha should offer the same and let the dealer have the sled If and when it shows

Hmmmm? Waiting for my first non ski doo sled. I'm no longer praying for snow. Just my new sled. :oops:
A buddy was at the grass drags last weekend and said the 2022 SRX looks amazing. I think it will be worth the wait.

Not to rain on a already rainy parade, but we got a call from our dealer here in Saskatchewan to call Yamaha and confirm our spring ordered SRX, did that and Yamaha called back next day and said most of there spring ordered models they wouldn’t be able to fill and the SRX sold so well they can only deliver half of the SRX models spring ordered. They could not confirm if we would be the with or without and when the dealer here gets the build confirmation with serial numbers would only then know who will get their sled. This sounds bad and hopefully not the case.

Not to rain on a already rainy parade, but we got a call from our dealer here in Saskatchewan to call Yamaha and confirm our spring ordered SRX, did that and Yamaha called back next day and said most of there spring ordered models they wouldn’t be able to fill and the SRX sold so well they can only deliver half of the SRX models spring ordered. They could not confirm if we would be the with or without and when the dealer here gets the build confirmation with serial numbers would only then know who will get their sled. This sounds bad and hopefully not the case.
If true, why isn't Jaret coming on here and making some kind of statement? If true, he needs to do that.

Called the dealer today to ask about my xtx order. He called back 10 minutes later and said "your not going to believe this, every sidewinder order has been canceled BUT YOURS" I asked even customer placed orders? and I stated I was aware of the dealer inventory being canceled, he said yes even customer placed orders were canceled. I'm about 100% certain there was a misunderstanding on the dealers behalf because this dealership is way too big for me to be the only sidewinder order. Maybe everyone else who spring ordered thru that dealer canceled their order??
maybe he's pulling your leg?! Joe

Just emailed my dealer. He states: Mid December with a ? and then states all snow check models will be built. I'm not religious but let us pray!!!!

Back