• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

2022 Preorder build dates/delivery dates

Yea not hearing much at all on the LE's.. I would have thought they sold a bunch of them?
Dealer in VT that I bought my 2020 SRX from had a 2022 LTX LE on the showroom floor that they just prepped for the customer. This was 4 weeks ago tomorrow.

Sure hope the GT's get delivered before Christmas. Traded in the 2017 Sidewinder and 2017 Viper on two GT's. Don't really want the 96 ET410 for my daily driver.
Only thing i have is a 01 srx , in total rebuild as back up sled . Lol
My buddy with the Polaris is grinding my gears that he got $ 500 Polaris bucks last year for shocks that were late a month (still before Jan 1) not a total canceled sled . Should be interesting how this ends up for guys with no sleds .

Attachments

• 77E603A6-B8F9-4E4D-B04C-2634A81657B4.jpeg
    77E603A6-B8F9-4E4D-B04C-2634A81657B4.jpeg
    333.7 KB · Views: 56
  • DD3377B1-6C94-4404-8565-6501C41504DE.jpeg
    DD3377B1-6C94-4404-8565-6501C41504DE.jpeg
    106.1 KB · Views: 49
Last edited:
I ordered an xtx le 15 minutes after yamaha released their power surge video on March 9th. I selected a rather large dealer in Michigan to take delivery. I spoke to a guy in New York who placed his xtx le order 3 weeks after I did and has already received his sled in NY and has confirmed his was the only winder order for his small dealer. Not sure how any of this is working out. My dealer keeps assuring my my sled is coming tho.

I ordered an xtx le 15 minutes after yamaha released their power surge video on March 9th. I selected a rather large dealer in Michigan to take delivery. I spoke to a guy in New York who placed his xtx le order 3 weeks after I did and has already received his sled in NY and has confirmed his was the only winder order for his small dealer. Not sure how any of this is working out. My dealer keeps assuring my my sled is coming tho.
Probably had more to do with the model.

I’m sure we will see srx & Gt sleds up for sale in January because guys back out due late delivery.

I’m sure we will see srx & Gt sleds up for sale in January because guys back out due late delivery.
Haven't the SRX models been delivered? Someone I know snow checked an SRX and it showed up three weeks ago.

What is the latest date placed that a spring order SRX or LTX GT EPS is delivered ?

So … April 6 I ordered a 2022 SRX and paid the deposit . This summer, July I believe, I got a call from a Yamaha rep confirming my order .
Checked with my Dealer in September…
My sled was in the 2nd shipment due
November.
So today I dropped in to Dealer and got flattened!! My order is CANCELED!
Reason- insufficient product. I realize every manufacturer is dealing with product shortages but this is next level. Yamaha really has dropped the ball here guys. Haven’t been notified by Yamaha about this either
Dealer is calling around trying to find me one , everyone is in same boat… cancelled orders
And some are now scheduled for February delivery!
Still processing this, thankfully I still have my trusty Apex to drive this winter.

Back