• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

2022 Preorder build dates/delivery dates

Another thing...
That 250$ extra on pre paid card

With what riding costs putting on say 200 miles a day means a couple stops at the pumps and meals and a few cold ones that’ll cover what
2 MAYBE 3 days?
Compared to losing the majority of our short season means little

I hear that any sled delivered after 01-01-2022 the gift card will double. Not sure if its true.

If they do not arrive till March they should give the dealers the sleds to sell and hold the price for 2023's that we have ordered. But they need to guarantee delivery by October.

So
If they do not arrive till March they should give the dealers the sleds to sell and hold the price for 2023's that we have ordered. But they need to guarantee delivery by October.
Sounds like a possible option for those who want to go that route
But
Another “guaranteed delivery”

Got lucky today! Picked up my spring check XTX-LE. Was built 11/21. Feel for the people waiting what a crazy year.

My buddies Sidewinder LTX-GT with power steering came in this week in Ishpeming, MI. All accessories also came in. It’s all set up and ready to ride, as soon as it quits raining in the U.P. His was the first Sno Check on the first day for dealer.

got her home today 11/21 build date. Can’t remember when I snow checked it definitely wasn’t first day. Probably closer to last.

Attachments

• E4523204-373C-49A2-A08D-FF227585B517.jpeg
    E4523204-373C-49A2-A08D-FF227585B517.jpeg
    115.6 KB · Views: 153
Thats funny, the T cat that Lesters just tested and showed had the tiny bag
I think they took the bigger bag off the Sidewinders and switched them with the little one from the T Cat .
The old bait and switch , that they learned from Yamaha on the race suspension on the 17 LTX -LE .....

Website always showed I think every sled as available from October 2021

Updated now shows LTX GT from January 2022
SR Viper from March 2022

Back