• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

2022 Sidewinder SRX LE Review!

Looks like lots of comments from riders of other brands who have been dusted by Winders and/or T-Cats.

Your not kidding! Only one positive comment. All others doesn't make any sense. WTF.

Screenshot-2021-09-25-081350.jpg

Screenshot-2021-09-25-081414.jpg

Funny they think their light sleds can outrun our "heavy pigs" in the twisty stuff, I find it the complete opposite where we ride. I'm always waiting for the guys with Doos and Polaris to keep pace. Just don't see it from any of them, and I'd even consider them better riders than I, they end up working up a sweat to keep pace even if it is in the twisty stuff. It's amazing how well the "ol heavy pig" will corner and handle. This ProCross just lays so nice and flat and just carves like no Doo or Poo could. I feel like I don't even have to try on it. Typically the 998 guys have to wait forever for them to catch up to us. It's terrible for them to try and lead, it just feels like were fricking crawling along, its just terrible and I just can't doo it.

As for power well forget about it. A tuned 998 lays waste to most anything out there other than something like a turbo Motec 1200 Doo, beyond that it's game over, don't even bother lining up with the others.

I've never had a boosted four-stroke stuck either.

I agree with Mr. Knapp. This is my 50th year riding sleds. I ride a big, heavy boosted turbo and are usually waiting for the young guys on their lightweight two stokes at the end of tight twisty trails. When set up correctly, the old antiquated ProCross chassis does just fine. Looking forward to my new one with power steering. After all , I am getting old. LOL

even with the Tuner 3's the Doo's get dusted. With the new EPS and Stryke ski's I think those comments will be few and far between by our brothers with the honey bee sleds...Yamaha should have come out with these new features a long time ago with the Winders and Vipers, they'd have larger market share I believe. The lightweight Doo's are decent beginner sleds. Joe

even with the Tuner 3's the Doo's get dusted. With the new EPS and Stryke ski's I think those comments will be few and far between by our brothers with the honey bee sleds...Yamaha should have come out with these new features a long time ago with the Winders and Vipers, they'd have larger market share I believe. The lightweight Doo's are decent beginner sleds. Joe
I think you have finally explained it! I keep a snow-bunje on my Sidewinder, and over the past 3 years I have pulled at least two Doo's a year out of the ditch with it. I assumed it was because all the Doo-riders are constantly "hot-dogging" it, but maybe they were all "beginners."

Back