• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

2022 Sidewinders sold out !

Mototown

TY 4 Stroke Guru
Country
Canada
Snowmobile
Apex 40 th
Looks like there all gone in a couple more days !
4760FFDD-AC7B-46C8-B260-DD280EA529FC.png

Damn!
Looks like the value of my sleds just went up.
You are absolutely right about that and this is great news. It sucks for the ones who were last minute ordering or were hoping to get a better deal in season but its great for used sled market value. Powersports are a high depreciation game but since covid hit and changed things up people arent getting shafted if they decide to sell. I saw used 17 and 18 winders going for a pretty penny this winter, kinda crazy really. I ordered a new one but will likely be keeping my 20 as well as my wife may take it over but I am confident if I decide to sell it , it will go fast and bring good money.

How can they be sold out if they didn’t make them yet, or do you mean the deadline was met to order?

How can they be sold out if they didn’t make them yet, or do you mean the deadline was met to order?
You have to watch the latest update from Jarrett.
It is a supply/parts situation. Basically they have XX amount of parts allotted for production and that allotment is coming to its limit.

Thundercats are now also shown as sold out.....

Sidewinders were a slow burn to get popular especially with the Yamaha faithful due to the fact that everyone's Apexs and Nytros last so darn long, and the hesitancy to buy a YamaCat.
We all know that any issues our SWs have, for the most part, been blown way out of proportion and can be corrected or prevented with proper maintenance.
We have all experienced the riders of all brands staring at our SWs when stopped on the trail and these same people have realized how great of a sled the SWs really are and they have long craved SWs incredible performance so they are now buying them.
There are going to be a lot of Winders out there so thank goodness Yamaha has been changing the color combos year to year and model to model so we don't end up like the Ski Doo riders who are riding identical sleds that you can't tell one from the other.
JM.02c

I ordered a 22 srx , this is great if you are selling your used 2021 srx . Have to think about put both up for sale see if there’s any desperate buyers in the fall . Would have ordered eps if I had option in the srx

Sidewinders were a slow burn to get popular especially with the Yamaha faithful due to the fact that everyone's Apexs and Nytros last so darn long, and the hesitancy to buy a YamaCat.
We all know that any issues our SWs have, for the most part, been blown way out of proportion and can be corrected or prevented with proper maintenance.
We have all experienced the riders of all brands staring at our SWs when stopped on the trail and these same people have realized how great of a sled the SWs really are and they have long craved SWs incredible performance so they are now buying them.
There are going to be a lot of Winders out there so thank goodness Yamaha has been changing the color combos year to year and model to model so we don't end up like the Ski Doo riders who are riding identical sleds that you can't tell one from the other.
JM.02c
lot of truth here

Not to be negative here. I just hope my fears are not true with ALL manufacturers this coming fall. Guessing riders might get a little nervous when sleds show up 1-2 months later then years past. I have no information claiming this > just a fear/hunch. And if a manufacturer is late and we actually get winter early look out. Going to be some pissed off customers. I just hope the ones from Thief River are delivered in a timely fashion. Sales of all sleds are way up and it’s great for the industry.

Back