• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

2022 Ski Doo Mach Z

rtx moose

VIP Member
Country
USA
Snowmobile
2017 sidewinder LTX LE,2007 RTX,2000 SRX700
New Mach z 180hp..LOL..SNODUST..

Let's not forget about the introduction of the LYNX snowmobile line up.

Yamaha is about to drop to 5th in sales!

Mach Z is fake news and the Lynx snowmobile has been around for ever it is a BRP product.

Ok my Bad I did not see the Snow Goer artical I guess we will see if actually happens. I kinda hope it is true one of my riding buddy's is looking at getting rid of his 850 maybe I can talk him into to buying one of these.

Let me start by saying that I have a Sidewinder and have been Yamaha faith full for a long time but I got to just say that I thought the BRP release was down right impressive!!! I thought there was a lot of great stuff that IMHO shows why BRP leads snowmobile sales. I wish that Yamaha would take some chances and release some exciting stuff like BRP just did. The Mach Z is going to get the Yellow underwear guys itching to line up with us Yamaha and Cat guys. Lets not forget that when our Sidewinders came out, Yamaha claimed 180hp. Is Ski Doo doing the same thing with the Mach Z? Maybe, maybe not.

My favorite line:

Admittedly, on the model we tested, the main thing the Launch Mode did was dig a big hole as the unstudded track searched for traction

Could be, I hope this all true can't wait until next season might be some competition for stock Winder. Other than the T Cat and a few Strong running Turbo Vipers, there's nothing else out there.

$19,699....OMG!

New throttle too which is actually a selling point

Attachments

• upload_2021-2-17_14-38-58.png
    upload_2021-2-17_14-38-58.png
    731.2 KB · Views: 664
What if Yamaha sticks with Cat and never builds a new all true Yamaha?

I'd still be able to sleep at night. Guys will ride what they want to ride. This is a sport driven by passion and egos.

New technology costs money. Sharing it seems to be the new normal. You've got to be able to get a ROI to stay in the game. Why do you think Cat is offering EPS along with Yamaha next season?

Challenging times for all of the OEM's these days. The "supply agreement" between Yamaha and Cat seems to be a win-win for both parties.

Neither one cares to be the market share leader. As long as they reach their own goals and keep their dealers afloat I don't see any reason for them to make a change.

I'd still be able to sleep at night. Guys will ride what they want to ride. This is a sport driven by passion and egos.

New technology costs money. Sharing it seems to be the new normal. You've got to be able to get a ROI to stay in the game. Why do you think Cat is offering EPS along with Yamaha next season?

Challenging times for all of the OEM's these days. The "supply agreement" between Yamaha and Cat seems to be a win-win for both parties.

Neither one cares to be the market share leader. As long as they reach their own goals and keep their dealers afloat I don't see any reason for them to make a change.

Sounds like you need to run this site.. I may retire from it all.

Back