• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

2022 snow check follow-up

my card showed up yesterday. $500

Bag is here!

I picked up my 2022 sidewinder GT on December 24th of 2021. I was one of the lucky ones to get it. However, I have yet to see my gift card or my bag!:confused:

I picked up my 2022 sidewinder GT on December 24th of 2021. I was one of the lucky ones to get it. However, I have yet to see my gift card or my bag!:confused:
I would call the number on the confirmation email you got. They where pretty helpful for me. Have your VIN ready.

I would call the number on the confirmation email you got. They where pretty helpful for me. Have your VIN ready.
Thanks! I will try that!

$500 Visa card was in the mail box yesterday when I got to the shop and the bag arrived later in the day via UPS.

got my bag today. card last week. finally done

I finally received my 2022 Viper, however not too happy with paying an extra $400 for shipping and receiving an email that the $500 visa card is now $250.
Did anyone receive the same info??
I finally received my Viper on April 8th, the visa card and the baggage following and I'm happy and wishing I had ordered two.

Back