• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

2022 snow check follow-up

Snorover

Expert
Country
USA
Snowmobile
2017 Viper
I finally received my 2022 Viper, however not too happy with paying an extra $400 for shipping and receiving an email that the $500 visa card is now $250.
Did anyone receive the same info??

I wouldnt be happy.... top things off not really great time of the year to take the new sled out for a ride.

I got my sled but no card, bag or any info

I finally received my 2022 Viper, however not too happy with paying an extra $400 for shipping and receiving an email that the $500 visa card is now $250.
Did anyone receive the same info??
We picked up our '22 Viper a week ago and also was surprised with a $300 surcharge. But I haven't seen any emails other than the one I got from Yamaha saying I would receive a $500 Visa card.

Our EPS Sidewinder just came in, and I wrote the check on Saturday. There was no mention by the dealer of any additional fees or surcharges? Also, I haven't received any communications from Yamaha regarding the Visa card or gear bag. I am assuming that Yamaha sends that out after being notified by the dealer that you have paid for your sled and the warranty starts? How long after the completed sale should I be expecting notification?

On another note, apparently our sled was one of two that was delivered to our dealer recently. Apparently the trucker who delivered the other sled, loaded additional freight (sodium chloride) on top of the sled crate, and the crate containing the sled was crushed, with sodium chloride leaking down all over the sled. I didn't see it, but the head mechanic said it was a mess, and they refused delivery. So, as bad as it was waiting for this sled, it could have been worse, and I feel badly for the guy whose sled was ruined.

Congrats on finally getting your sleds guys. At least Yamaha is offering something for you guys seeing how you missed a whole riding season and trying to make you guys somewhat satisfied. FYI, I didn’t receive anything from Arctic Cat for the very very late delivery of my T-Cat. Nothing offered, Not even a wet kiss from their hairy Cat tongue.

My dealer also said they got a damaged unit.
I had no other extra charges. It would take a lot of balls to try to make someone pay extra after all this time.

I picked mine up on the 16th of April and I haven't seen anything yet

Still have yet to receive my bag or gift card.......

I picked up Winder LTX GT March 31

Got e mail yesterday that paperwork for bag and card got messed up and just was submitted April 30 so after 7+ weeks I will be waiting for a while yet

Picked up Sidewinder Gt EPS April 28th. Same price dealer quoted last April and 1.9 financing even with rates going up. Received $500 Visa yesterday. No bag yet. My cousins dealer has 2 Sidewinder Gt EPS that guys backed out on. Tempting to buy another to mate the one I just picked up.

Picked up Sidewinder Gt EPS April 28th. Same price dealer quoted last April and 1.9 financing even with rates going up. Received $500 Visa yesterday. No bag yet. My cousins dealer has 2 Sidewinder Gt EPS that guys backed out on. Tempting to buy another to mate the one I just picked up.
if you can get it at the same price it would be a deal.

Back