• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

2022 SRVipers On Order or Delivered

Snowfun

VIP Member
Country
Canada
Snowmobile
2022 SRViper L-TX GT
I ordered my 2022 SRViper L-TX-GT on Mar 25 2021 and put down my deposit. My dealer said that it could be late January before my sled arrives. What info have you been told and have you been offered any compensation for your delivery delay?

Put deposit down on my wife's Viper on March 29. Last info I received from my dealer was a late February/ early March delivery. An extra $250 Visa card was only compensation from Yamaha. Glad we kept her old Viper.

I’m happy for you about the $250 Visa card. I’m in Ontario and I haven’t seen anything like that yet. I bought at a 5star dealer so I’m interested in what that means for delivery of my sled.

I talked to my dealer today and he said that it would be mid March for my delivery. I’m thinking that I will cancel the 2022 and order a 2023.

Well, got an email last week from Yamaha. Wife's Viper delivery is expected at the end of April! Should have the boat out fishing by then....

Im guessing that no one got their vipers yet. We have sps since march 10 and the dealer is not sure when its coming in. Im really disappointed with Yamaha. I know ir hard to get parts but if they could not build sleds in time they should of taken less deposits.

Did anyone receive a '22 SR Viper?

Asking because my '22 Sidewinder L-TX GT EPS order was cancelled, so figuring out if I should just get the '23 version of that, or go for the '23 SR Viper (if it gets EPS :)). But if no one got any Vipers this year, I might be hesitant to order it, risking not getting it again.

Picked up the wife's '22 Viper from the dealer today. Only 55 weeks after the SPS order. Good looking sled but... Yamaha tacked on an extra $300 surcharge which kinda wipes out the extra $250 Visa card that they are sending to make up for a late delivery. I didn't expect the dealer to eat that. But it's home and ready for next winter.
IMG_20220419_190036441~2.jpg

Beatiful sled, hopefully we will get lots of snow next year to make up for all this bs we've been dealing with.

Picked up the wife's '22 Viper from the dealer today. Only 55 weeks after the SPS order. Good looking sled but... Yamaha tacked on an extra $300 surcharge which kinda wipes out the extra $250 Visa card that they are sending to make up for a late delivery. I didn't expect the dealer to eat that. But it's home and ready for next winter. View attachment 167970
I just picked up my 2022 Sidewinder there was no $300 surcharge. Nothing even mentioned about it

I just picked up my 2022 Sidewinder there was no $300 surcharge. Nothing even mentioned about it
Picked up Winder LTX GT on March 31

No mention of any surcharge of any kind

Dealer even installed 144 studs free to help soothe the pain of waiting all winter

I picked up my sled today. I did not have any extra charges. I did get the choice of a hat or tee shirt from the dealer for the long wait. Now I’m busy putting my extras on. The colours look good in the trailer and will definitely look good outside with some snow.

Back