• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

2022 SRX is in

Sweet. Congrats. That is one sweet looking ride in my opinion.

Sweet. Congrats. That is one sweet looking ride in my opinion.
Thanks , I should have posted it in the Sidewinder section , I am not to computer saver , I could not even get the picture downloaded on here . LOL . But it sure looks sweet in my garage .

Attachments

• 659F2358-E5C2-4FD5-91B6-E7A310F7356B.jpeg
    659F2358-E5C2-4FD5-91B6-E7A310F7356B.jpeg
    114.5 KB · Views: 272
Congrats on your new sled. Owning 3 vintage SRX's, the color scheme reminded me of the 1977 SRX race sled and put a big smile on my face. I think it is well done.

Congrats....I'm slightly partial to red sleds, that thing is just beautiful.

Very nice, Congrats! Do you remember when you ordered your sled? Just trying to figure out if they are delivering sleds based on when they were ordered.

Thats got to be the best one yet!. Man that is really sharp and will great on the snow!

Congrats I too love that white/red combo and if I ever up grade to a Winder that would be my preference

Very nice, Congrats! Do you remember when you ordered your sled? Just trying to figure out if they are delivering sleds based on when they were ordered.
I don’t remember the exact date , but I was the first one and ordered the day spring break was announced, This is the only one my dealer has gotten so far .

Well I wasn't sold on the colour combo when it was launched but DAMNNN your picture changed my mind. Congrats!

Back