• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

2022 SRX

SnowRipper

Country
Canada
Snowmobile
2022 SRX
Just sold my 2008 Apex 40th after I put 17000km on it. Pretty good sled, never needed to get towed out of the bush but I sure towed a few out. I just snow checked a 2022 SRX and hope that I won’t have any serious issues with it. I’ve read about all the problems and good points of the winder so I know they are things you can do to make it more reliable although I hear too much about chain case blowups! I’m a trail rider only so I figure the SRX will give me good handling and more than enough power.

Nice!!! Love my winder!! Congrats!!

Yes there are problems, keep in mind when someone has a problem they post it on here. Think about the thousands of winders out there with no problems that you aren't seeing. This site is great for its help and very knowledgeable guys but sometimes after spending time reading forums you'd get the idea that these were the worst sleds ever built. I've had 4500 trouble free miles on my 18 rtx and I just bought a 22 xtx so let me tell you that you will enjoy this sled!

I ordered 1 too! My 17 RTX has 6000 tuned miles on it, and i love/loved it!! Basic maintenance goes a long way!!

Back