• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

2022 Yamaha Snowmobiles - Full Line Overview

I see that Yamaha came back with the red and white Srx

LTX - LE OR LTX - SE ????????????????? Man this is going to be tough!!!!!!!! I love the SE colors.. But I love the shocks on the LE..:dunno:. :o|

That SRX is still the best looking sled on snow.......

The S-TX still has the old spindles.....
I really like the Sidewinder L‑TX GT EPS .........comes with a lot of stuff I would add anyway.

STX GT - can the old spindles be upgraded to the new ones? Why wouldn't it get the new ones?

I would have liked the LTX-LE with PS. Can't beat the shock package on that. Not wild about the colors. (I really liked this year's Blue SRX color combo.) Will ride my 2018 LTX LE another year.

I knew that was going to be a dilemma for you! That SE sure does look cool. Buy aftermarket Fox.
LOL I was going to send you a PM!!!!! I was thinking what could I get for 2K? And then I thought you would give me good advice!!! I cant deal with the silver. But I sadi to myself if they came with kashima coated I was on it! DAMN IT

SE best looking 22 Winder IMO.

Last edited:
You have to put 500 down for a LE on the website. Then pick a dealer and fight with them on price? That's crazy! I don't even see a dealer on here that i might buy from. WTF .. I guess they are pushing me towards the SE even more

Back