• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Lifer here. Love the speculation threads

Lifer since 2009 and has been worth every penny (or nickel now :D). Learned so much and still learning while saving a ton of money. Camaraderie here is also like none other.

I'm a Lifer even if i'm ridin' a different brand next year.
I've made some good friends here that i've never met. Last week i was down & out on the trails and out of the blue, BEERMAN texted me.
He asked if i was OK since he hadn't heard from me.
It pepped me up enough to realize i was just MANSTRUATING due to rain.

My name is Steve.................i'm a LifeTime TY member

Last edited:
Like stevewith OCD I'm also signed up for life. Bought my first sled (Yamaha of course) back in 1971 and have had countless others. Currently have 7 in the stable. My wife says 8 is enough, so I'm not going to argue with her after 30 years.

I have just as much fun on the Vintage sleds as riding our 'Winders. Here's a few pics from a Vintage event last weekend in Winter, WI. Our Yamaha team won the best team award again for the 3rd straight year (all of your team needs to finish the ride), and we've got a few younger lads that we're grooming on the team to keep the sport going and recruiting as future TY'ers.

I'm all in for still being a TY member in 2022 regardless of what they have on the horizon.

Winter5.JPG
Winter2.JPG
Winter1.JPG
Winter0.JPG

Last edited:
Lifer as well....to infinity and beyond!...oh that may be to far.

Back