• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

2023 Spring Order Sidewinders

It wasn't a Winder but a Viper, still was the GT series however.

I'd have to believe the EPS would also grow to the other winders along with the SRX myself as an option. There aren't many reports on the EPS models other than the owners to say they like them. No details have been shared comparing non-EPS to EPS sleds and the difference.
Knapp, have you tried the angled BOP arms yet? Or still with stock?

Well guys yamaha has been busy..the just put out three patents for an electric snowmobile

Knapp, have you tried the angled BOP arms yet? Or still with stock?

You mean the bent tie rods? No, I wont install bent tie rods on my sled. Tie rods are made to push and pull, bending them makes them weak and weakening them is not what I'm after. I run stock straight tie rods in the second hole on the arms, no need for bent tie rods in that position as they don't hit the chassis.

You mean the bent tie rods? No, I wont install bent tie rods on my sled. Tie rods are made to push and pull, bending them makes them weak and weakening them is not what I'm after. I run stock straight tie rods in the second hole on the arms, no need for bent tie rods in that position as they don't hit the chassis.
Yes, that’s what I am talking about. Knowing you would like the new power steering on the newer Sidewinder, I thought you might just have tried the bent arms to see how much easier steering might have been with them so you could save a lot of $$$$ from buying new. I’ll probably mess around with them next year but liking how it is with the stock ones in middle hole.

Yes, that’s what I am talking about. Knowing you would like the new power steering on the newer Sidewinder, I thought you might just have tried the bent arms to see how much easier steering might have been with them so you could save a lot of $$$$ from buying new. I’ll probably mess around with them next year but liking how it is with the stock ones in middle hole.

When I run the Aggressive Snowtrackers on my Doo single keel Race skis it steeres nice and easy. The problem I with have steering for me happens when I run the stock tuners or other setups in the very poor shirt conditions it's hard to steer. I however run very little preload on the front arm spring because I prefer the ride and don't want the transfer on the rear. I set it to run the Snowtrackers and don't change it, but pay the price every time I dont run the Snowtrackers. If I was going to run anything but Snowtrackers most of the time I would lessen the ski pressure a whole bunch more.

Looks sexy

Attachments

• 64F73758-5ED8-4459-B11F-46A5F7C9E025.png
    64F73758-5ED8-4459-B11F-46A5F7C9E025.png
    250.8 KB · Views: 94
Sold out? At what price? So you reserve a sled .. And then negotiate what price?? That's crazy

Apparently things are changed this year and you have to reserve a sled and the dealer contacts you, there probably isn't much price negotiating now a days, it does seem crazy but I guess if the demand is there. Looks like you can be put on a wait list and if a unit becomes available your chosen dealer will contact you.

They kept prices under 20grand. Even the eps and iqs models.

I think there was still a 10% increase in price. Great colors on both the SRX AND LE!
Are they really sold out already??

Back