• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

2023 SRX deliveries-

ViperSbite

Lifetime Member
Northern IL, Twin Runners Snowmobile Club (WI)
Country
USA
Snowmobile
2023 Sidewinder SRX
2004 Viper S
Saw some weekend high's in the 60's so naturally I got the itch and stopped by my local dealer (Twin Lakes, WI) at lunch to see if they have any word on my Spring Order SRX. I was ecstatic to find out it was one of two that were delivered yesterday!!
Thought I'd share - hopefully everyone else gets some good news on their order soon too!! :Rockon:

I hate you all lol. I was to late to the party to order one apparently, shouldn't have waited till dinner on launch day.

Mine was at 1:50 pm , and I have not heard of anyone earlier than me in Canada , and I didn't get one , and no explanation !!
Which must mean that no one in Canada is getting a 23 SRX !
Unless distribution was done in reverse order !

I’m bitter still lol. That was the craziest thing I’ve seen in awhile. Sell out all sleds in 1 day and most models in an hour. I’m baffled. Ironically I was out riding that day so didn’t put money down.

Saw some weekend high's in the 60's so naturally I got the itch and stopped by my local dealer (Twin Lakes, WI) at lunch to see if they have any word on my Spring Order SRX. I was ecstatic to find out it was one of two that were delivered yesterday!!
Thought I'd share - hopefully everyone else gets some good news on their order soon too!! :Rockon:
Crazy times

Your 2023 delivery was 5 months after my 2022 FINALLY showed up

Ugh, sorry to hear about all the bad luck on the ordering end. It definitely was a sh*t show. After all the horror stories on the 22's, I had multiple browsers going and kept refreshing like a mad man and lucked out with the confirmation coming a minute later. Hopefully back to normal the next go around-

I can't wait to see pictures.

The 2023 SRX is my favorite color scheme so far

Attachments

• SRX.jpg
    SRX.jpg
    125.4 KB · Views: 292
Wow! Looks great! Good to see they are shipping already!!

Back