• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

2023 SRX Limiter Straps

yamaha06

VIP Member
I’m in the process of doing a track swap on my 23 SRX and noticed the limiter straps are in the third hole from the top, is this a good place to be starting or are most running in the second hole? I know the suspension and everything is different on the SRX, on my LTX LE the limiter strap is all the way out.

I’m in the process of doing a track swap on my 23 SRX and noticed the limiter straps are in the third hole from the top, is this a good place to be starting or are most running in the second hole? I know the suspension and everything is different on the SRX, on my LTX LE the limiter strap is all the way out.
I would make it longer.. go in 1st or 2nd hole. My 23 came in the 2nd hole and I will likely move to 1st just have not had a chance to drive it much yet. If you suck the strap in won’t have very good transfer likely.

My 23 LTX-LE came in the 3rd hole, although it looked as though as it was in hole #2, the washer covers the second hole, so some will confuse what hole it is really in. My 17 LTX-LE was in the 2nd hole and loose like it was in #1 also, however the strap is physically longer in the newer sleds too to account for the taller spindles, so you CAN NOT go by the older machine to the newer machine, the hole its mounted in means nothing between the long and short spindle machines as the straps are different lengths.

I'd leave it at the factory setting and see what you think first. Tightening it will make it ride poorly, and loosening it will make it awfully wheelie happy you have traction and power. They are really decent as they come from stock honestly.

Back