• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

2023 Thundercat Pricing

Nice to hear your dealer not only took off the doc fees, but also was priced below MSRP. That's weird these days.
Mine did the same. I think they felt pretty bad with my 2022 L-TX GT EPS being cancelled plus my 2023 SRX ordering fiasco :).

I'll wait out this storm. Was looking at a zr 6000 until I saw the price.
Amen to that.

- 2023 Arctic Cat ZR6000 MSRP = $14,399
- 2023 Ski-Doo Blizzard 600R MSRP = $13,249

Cat USED TO offer "competitive" Spring Order pricing. And now they want customers to pay a $1,150 USD premium or more for less power, a much older design, no track options, a much smaller dealer network, etc. I am afraid that this is yet another nail in the Yama-Cat coffin.

I used to buy new sleds via Spring Order or in the off-season, but it looks like for at least the next few years, that I will be buying low-mile used sleds during the off-season.

I'm likely going to be selling my new 22 GT once I'm done doing some R&D with it this summer. Its finally in and I'm hoping to pick it up in a few days. I ordered a new polaris 4 stroke to replace my venom for next season so will likely ride that primarily. If someone is interested in my 22 GT reach out to me. Will have 5 year warranty that starts in fall and not looking to get rich off of it. I will likely be around 18k for it.
R&D /"new" Wedge ?? Sticking with my 21 8000 that has a shaft that is trashed..

Amen to that.

- 2023 Arctic Cat ZR6000 MSRP = $14,399
- 2023 Ski-Doo Blizzard 600R MSRP = $13,249

Cat USED TO offer "competitive" Spring Order pricing. And now they want customers to pay a $1,150 USD premium or more for less power, a much older design, no track options, a much smaller dealer network, etc. I am afraid that this is yet another nail in the Yama-Cat coffin.

I used to buy new sleds via Spring Order or in the off-season, but it looks like for at least the next few years, that I will be buying low-mile used sleds during the off-season.

I will never own a ski doo.

Cat sold out everything except for some 800 & 600 models in a few hours earlier this week. The 9000 Riots and Tcats all sold without any pre season spiff from Cat. I do not think Cat will make more than 6000 2023 sleds. Makes no sense to sell what you can't get parts for. We will see what the 2024 model year brings.

Cat sold out everything except for some 800 & 600 models in a few hours earlier this week. The 9000 Riots and Tcats all sold without any pre season spiff from Cat. I do not think Cat will make more than 6000 2023 sleds. Makes no sense to sell what you can't get parts for. We will see what the 2024 model year brings.
My local dealer told me there will be 10k sleds split between Cat and Yamaha.

You are probably spot on not counting the little sleds they made for Ski Doo.

I'm curious as to how much skidoo is going to pay Textron with the settlement

Ummmm, It's the other way around I'm afraid. Ski-Doo won the pyramid chassis settlement in court and thats the reason Textron is almost giving Doo the little sleds.

For a while Cat couldn't even sell sleds with a stop sale in Canada till the settlement was completed with Doo.

They won the case but do you think Textron is giving them away for free? They may have and waved the pyramid chassis patent.

I'm just curious as to what the agreement was.

Still have 8 years of liabilities though.

They won the case but do you think Textron is giving them away for free? They may have and waved the pyramid chassis patent.

I'm just curious as to what the agreement was.

If my memory serves me correctly, Cat had to pay Ski Doo $125 for every sled sold from 2012 thru 2016. The 2017 and newer models are clear from liability.

Ummmm, It's the other way around I'm afraid. Ski-Doo won the pyramid chassis settlement in court and thats the reason Textron is almost giving Doo the little sleds.

For a while Cat couldn't even sell sleds with a stop sale in Canada till the settlement was completed with Doo.
That deal was only in Canada. They won the patent case in the U.S.

Back