• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

2024 SNO Check.....146 or stick with 137

imo best of both worlds with a xtx... 20 years ago 121 was the trail sled.. gyes laughed when i was trailing a 136.... now 137 is the norm!

Called one place today for a Riot 9000. $23,999 out the door. It was a hard pass. I realize gone are the days of discounted toys, but the price gouging is ridiculous. 18 months from now when we're in a deep recession prices will be reset. For now it's a LTX LE for me.

Well one year later and Yamaha has given us an XTX equipped with EPS. I'm really on the fence with this decision. I think if I go with the XTX I will swap out the track for a 1.25" Rip II so I can stud it without have to go with ridiculously long studs on the Cobra 1.60"

Who else is consideri

Called one place today for a Riot 9000. $23,999 out the door. It was a hard pass. I realize gone are the days of discounted toys, but the price gouging is ridiculous. 18 months from now when we're in a deep recession prices will be reset. For now it's a LTX LE for me.

I see a new 2024 RIOT here going for $17,999 no freight and no setup. A 10 mile private party 2024 Thundercat sell for $17,500 near us. See another new 24 Thundercat selling for 18,900 no freight and setup at a close dealer.

My buddy is on the road right now to go get a 2023 SRX with 18 miles on it for $17,500 I found him. I should have bought that one myself!

Have a 22 Thundercat nearby with less than 200 miles the guy is asking $16K. There are lots of deals to be had out there right now if you look enough Steve.

Yeah Mike look at the time stamp on that post. That was last year and with this past season of zero snow i think everybody is panicking. We all know it's not going to be this way every year because every year is different, but with that said a 9000 Riot is my back up plan at this point. I'm going to wait and see if they can even get parts for my 24 LTX, but even if it gets fixed i wouldn't mind having the 146' to use when and if the snow gets deep.

For now my brain is down here enjoying summer like weather
20240307_180316.jpg
20240307_180333.jpg

Yeah Mike look at the time stamp on that post. That was last year and with this past season of zero snow i think everybody is panicking. We all know it's not going to be this way every year because every year is different, but with that said a 9000 Riot is my back up plan at this point. I'm going to wait and see if they can even get parts for my 24 LTX, but even if it gets fixed i wouldn't mind having the 146' to use when and if the snow gets deep.

For now my brain is down here enjoying summer like weather

HaHa,
Well who would have drug up such and old post???

Back