• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

2024 Yamaha snowmobile releases, March 14, 2023

I hope they do RED color scheme for 2024.

I’m guessing their release picture is from last year. All 23’s in this picture
20DEBB04-EC60-4849-89E5-573A6B5D59C7.jpeg

F7AC844C-D6A9-4D2A-8D28-83C185061003.jpeg

Hoping they have something other than the Blast/Venom 400 one lunger for my kid to move into. The ski-doo sport series is a better value IMO.

Not expecting to much, possibly a n/a 998 in a chassis, some new colors and stickers and some new gimmicks, no blue new cat chassis Yamaha will just be sticking with the procross, but you never know, you may see a blue Polaris with Yamaha stickers.:sled1:

Yep priority delivery is a joke still waiting on mine for this year, I bet I don't receive till April. They just don't care its like a snake oil salesman they are full of $h1t and their "yamaha reps" just whisper sweet nothings like that have any clout. I like Yamaha but I am about done with them I want to ride with my son and they could not possibly screw things up further. I don't even care thay are using a 10 year old chassis, I still can't get them to deliver!

Violator - suggest you just cancel, you might as well get the 2024 and you should get the deposit back...I did.
Also, you might change dealer if you can.. Suggest you cancel though Yamaha, not the dealer. I think there's CA phone #

Dang! The total lack of excitement and enthusiasm towards the ‘24 models should be pretty alarming to Yamaha. For the record I’m expecting nothing. How long does Yamaha justify having a sled division if all they are selling is non current blue Arctic Cats? I think I can say with much accuracy that back in ‘15, no one would have predicted the results of the Yamaha/Cat partnership ending up in this sorry state of affairs.

On the Cat side of the coin, the Catalyst is only a 2 stroke platform, so all 4 stroke Cat riders are also stuck with the older chassis ( not that it's a bad chassis). And until 2/28 we won't know if there will be any 4 strokes at all for Cat

Can confirm 100% prices are going up, not surprised given what people willl pay for a 2s turbo which blows my mind

Dang! The total lack of excitement and enthusiasm towards the ‘24 models should be pretty alarming to Yamaha. For the record I’m expecting nothing. How long does Yamaha justify having a sled division if all they are selling is non current blue Arctic Cats? I think I can say with much accuracy that back in ‘15, no one would have predicted the results of the Yamaha/Cat partnership ending up in this sorry state of affairs.

Not sure that anyone expects anything new. I am enthused however about my new 23 with power steering. The Cat ProCross has been refined for improved ride and handling and obviously much easier steering. Honestly I'm not sure where we go from here.

My ultimate machine I am riding now with a few modifications. The only machine better would be a turbocharged four-cylinder Apex engine in a Catalyst chassis built specifically for the Apex or R1 four-cylinder engine with its under driven PTO shaft.

Nothing that Ski-Doo or Polaris builds that I'd rather be riding. Nothing even close to the 998 at the moment! I'll never own a two-storoke snowmobile ever again unless its a kids sled or a vintage ride.

I dont see the Yamaha/Cat partnership ending after hearing from a very reliable source that a 7 year deal has been signed. I just hope the new engineers design a better driveline than the ProCross comes with. There was no need to have the people of TY come up with the fixes on this driveline, the Cat factory should have dealt with the issues thru updates or real fixes.

Not sure that anyone expects anything new. I am enthused however about my new 23 with power steering. The Cat ProCross has been refined for improved ride and handling and obviously much easier steering. Honestly I'm not sure where we go from here.

My ultimate machine I am riding now with a few modifications. The only machine better would be a turbocharged four-cylinder Apex engine in a Catalyst chassis built specifically for the Apex or R1 four-cylinder engine with its under driven PTO shaft.

Nothing that Ski-Doo or Polaris builds that I'd rather be riding. Nothing even close to the 998 at the moment! I'll never own a two-storoke snowmobile ever again unless its a kids sled or a vintage ride.

I dont see the Yamaha/Cat partnership ending after hearing from a very reliable source that a 7 year deal has been signed. I just hope the new engineers design a better driveline than the ProCross comes with. There was no need to have the people of TY come up with the fixes on this driveline, the Cat factory should have dealt with the issues thru updates or real fixes.
If they signed a new 7 year joint venture you'll eventually see new Catalyst based Yamahas. Only time will tell what happens. 2024 will likely be just BNG.

Back