• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

20th Anniversary Give Away Ride Pics

Wow I am just Humbled by the whole weekend. So great to be able to see,talk and hug all the awesome people in our TY family once again. Brought my family too. All three sleds. Amanda and I made it almost to the Offtrail spot with that group but her helmet cord shorted and she got cold so that regrettably didn’t happen. She decided to go swimming at hotel. I had about few hrs till Giveaway so hightailed it to Eben Ice caves to catch a buddy and his girlfriend. Beautiful but only got one pic.
6AA49845-A39C-4489-9117-0ED6C45EA5B7.jpeg

Came back to hotel and was time for Foggy’s rode there with Amanda. First tracks all the way on 419! Never had so much fun on that run before. Met my wife and sister there. They took truck.
899B66FE-A7E8-4CD4-8E0C-92B6F9645B46.jpeg
288C8702-ED4F-4E49-AD81-60B21E98EFC0.jpeg

F49EC8CD-7582-4B42-BC0A-F2F9AB90CA7C.jpeg

Then it was Giveaway time. MrSled gave a very touching tribute to someone we all miss so much. Then started pulling tickets. Wow I scored and everyone got something but you know what the Grand Prize was the people there. Blessed with such great friends. Thunder Products, Curve,Barn of Parts,Offtrail Repairs,BlownGraphics and Yamaha. I can’t thank you all enough. Was not expected but can’t wait to deck my sled out for next year! Megan for the awesome bars at end of night. Oh my god did they hit the spot! Most of all Tom and Steph. You did it! Don’t know how but you did it. Best Giveaway yet!
C0514717-A02A-43FF-9C2D-BC7BC45332B2.jpeg

5237FCCE-66E1-42AB-B177-7386C14EC56F.jpeg

Sunday was planning on going to Grand Island with buddy Josh and his girlfriend. We made it to the Ferry Dock and she was too nervous to make the crossing so skipped it. 419 was still prime from yesterday! So awesome ride anyway. Last stop was Big Spring on the way home. Not as planned but a great weekend for sure. Thank You all. We have something very special.
8657777B-4480-46C5-8D7A-6799EFC31FB2.jpeg
4076E486-E1C7-4808-A311-45F5D02A3EBB.jpeg
DCBFC7D4-D677-4467-B5B8-6123E54DF3F8.jpeg

Last edited:
I didn't take as many pics as most years. We had a great time as usual! Looking forward to next year.

1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
6.jpg
7.jpg
8.jpg
5.jpg

Thanks to all TY'ers for making my first TY Ride very memorable. I had a great time riding and meeting people. Amazing hospitality from all that I met. Many conversations may have started with sled talked but many never ended with sled talk.
Big thanks to Viper Dave for his expert leader skills, trail knowledge, local knowledge, letting me tag along and adjusting the ride for the day when my sled decided not to play nice. Zombo, Zombo's Kid, Yamadoo and of course maim were truly great riding partners as well.

Huge thanks to Tom and Steph for hosting the Ride and all their great helpers for the Give Away evening (can't remember everyone's name, Garden Gnome:rofl:) and even granting my wish to see Big Springs which I missed the other day as mentioned above.

I have seen pics of the generosity of the site sponsors and vendors but seeing it in real life was truly amazing and a great big thanks to them all.
I must say that every evening in the bar and lobby was awesome. Always smiling faces and positive atmosphere. Lost my voice by Sunday night.
Looking forward to meeting you all again whether it be back in Muni or up in Manitoba.;)

Thanks to all TY'ers for making my first TY Ride very memorable. I had a great time riding and meeting people. Amazing hospitality from all that I met. Many conversations may have started with sled talked but many never ended with sled talk.
Big thanks to Viper Dave for his expert leader skills, trail knowledge, local knowledge, letting me tag along and adjusting the ride for the day when my sled decided not to play nice. Zombo, Zombo's Kid, Yamadoo and of course maim were truly great riding partners as well.

Huge thanks to Tom and Steph for hosting the Ride and all their great helpers for the Give Away evening (can't remember everyone's name, Garden Gnome:rofl:) and even granting my wish to see Big Springs which I missed the other day as mentioned above.

I have seen pics of the generosity of the site sponsors and vendors but seeing it in real life was truly amazing and a great big thanks to them all.
I must say that every evening in the bar and lobby was awesome. Always smiling faces and positive atmosphere. Lost my voice by Sunday night.
Looking forward to meeting you all again whether it be back in Muni or up in Manitoba.;)

It was an awesome time.. now we have so much to do. Videos, pics and thank you posts...

my Manitoba bush sled imitations on Saturday

Attachments

• D5676BD9-3AC5-425D-AFDD-6F1A96779DAD.jpeg
    D5676BD9-3AC5-425D-AFDD-6F1A96779DAD.jpeg
    188.9 KB · Views: 131

Back