• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Very nice our cars are very similar color wise. 2014 z51 with carbon fiber splitter and side skirts black duel stripes. I love to drive it until the snow flies

THUNDEDERCAT ???
I think Mel Tillis is in control of the Written Graphics.
These people make my SIDEDWINDEDER!

"This is the Thought that Wakes me up in the Middle of the Night"

P.S: Mel Tillis was a '70's Country Music star that stuttered when talking, but didn't when he sang
P.S2: Name the Movie Quote to get 3 OCD points or 5 if you can name the character..............NO CHEATING

HUmmmm

THUNDEDERCAT ???

P.S: Mel Tillis was a '70's Country Music star that stuttered when talking, but didn't when he sang
P.S2: Name the Movie Quote to get 3 OCD points or 5 if you can name the character..............NO CHEATING

Stop fu€kin me up like that, I have to concentrate on turbos and stuff like that.

:drink:

THUNDEDERCAT ???

Paaaalease! Too easy.........”The breakfast club”. Cant remember name of character but I see his face, Ill call him “older dude”

THUNDEDERCAT ???

Is it d d damn I can't see #*$&@. From cannon ball run?

JUSTININATOR gets 3 OCD points

Mr. Vernon was the Principal
I'm just proud of my TY crew that nobody cheated

Now the Graphic Speller at Cat should get a detention cuz it's too easy to re-name it the THUDERCAT or just the THUD CAT
It's like naming your daughter Candy & being surprised when she works "the pole" on stage for $1 bills.

P.S: I have much respect for any entrepreneur that can legally steal my money with basically Dental Floss

JUSTININATOR gets 3 OCD points

Mr. Vernon was the Principal
I'm just proud of my TY crew that nobody cheated

Now the Graphic Speller at Cat should get a detention cuz it's too easy to re-name it the THUDERCAT or just the THUD CAT
It's like naming your daughter Candy & being surprised when she works "the pole" on stage for $1 bills.

P.S: I have much respect for any entrepreneur that can legally steal my money with basically Dental Floss
The guys from the county are pretty honest

Can OCD points be redeemed for cash or are they just something I wear like a badge of honor?? Just trying to see if "the juice is worth the squeeze":)

I was thinking Narcos, way off

All TY members are given the opportunity to ride with me & my Band of Idiots.
OCD points give you the opportunity to ride IN FRONT of me........................................a mile per point
Any other riding in front of me will require getting by me................................................and a lot of luck
And definitely NO misspelled sleds will be in front of me like SKII DO or POLARARIS or THUDCAT

P.S: I am only busting' chops here. I don't like going fast. I like getting fast.................16 hours a day................that's actually the truth

All TY members are given the opportunity to ride with me & my Band of Idiots.
OCD points give you the opportunity to ride IN FRONT of me........................................a mile per point
Any other riding in front of me will require getting by me................................................and a lot of luck
And definitely NO misspelled sleds will be in front of me like SKII DO or POLARARIS or THUDCAT

P.S: I am only busting' chops here. I don't like going fast. I like getting fast.................16 hours a day................that's actually the truth

HUmmmm.... well I would think once I’m out front it’s on you too get by me?

If you think for one second I’m going to relinquish the lead because my points are all used up you best think again!
:drink:
PS. That wouldn’t require luck, it would require skills!

Back