• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

'22 LTX GT EPS has same shocks as lowered Thundercat/SRX?

Phatboyc

TY 4 Stroke Junkie
Country
Canada
Snowmobile
2022 Sidewinder
I just noticed, LTX GT EPS has same black dual rate springs as lowered Thundercat? I count 11 coils so same spring height as an SRX or Thundercat?

Was it to lower just the front to add ski pressure/bite since it doesn't mater anymore due to EPS? I doubt they would lower the back too otherwise what's the point of SRX.

1631719311650.png

Last edited:

jonlafon1

Lifetime Member
Mount Morris, WI. Chaney Lake, Upper MI eh!
Country
USA
Snowmobile
2022 Sidewinder LTX_SE

2021 Arctic Cat 8000

2017 Sidewinder LTX-SE. 11750 miles (SOLD)
Cant imagine doing just the front lower? I'm betting the rear on the sled you pictured has the lowered torsion springs.. Or shall I say torsion springs that are "clocked" differently. ALL THE SIDEWINDERS should be running the springs and torsions for a slightly lowered ride!

justinator

Lifetime Member
Country
USA
Snowmobile
2020 sidewinder xtx se
My xtx has the srx springs in the front and stock torsions in the rear and all is good. No different really than taking a bunch of preload out of the stock springs minus you dont get the excess body roll with the srx springs