• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

2up snowmobile dolly?

MN-Wirenut

Country
USA
Snowmobile
2007 Venture Lite - Blue/Gray
2007 Venture Lite - Black/Gray
Wondering what folks are using for a dolly to move around their 2up/Venture? I am new to 2ups and have a 2- wheel dolly with pneumatic tires that I used with previous (non-2up Machines), see photo. I really like this style of dolly and the pneumatic tires because my storage shed has a dirt floor, but the frame will not fit over the top of the backrest and it limits the distance it can be pulled toward horizontal. Might just have to mod this one... Lengthen and reinforce the "legs"? Any thoughts or ideas would be appreciated.

Attachments

• th.jpeg
    th.jpeg
    7.2 KB · Views: 176

I had a similar one that had just a single arm on the side that would hook under the foot board. Same principle. It had small hard rubber wheels. It had a tendency of falling off of it. Dunno if it was the design or the weight of the sled that caused this. Also tried with larger pneumatic tires and I had trouble sliding it under the sled. I just gave it up.

Came across this ad the other day at "Go Big Parts." Maybe it would work for you.:dunno:

SPI PRO 2-UP SHOP DOLLY

621350-01.jpg

10%
PRO 2-UP SHOP DOLLY by Sport Parts Inc. - Designed for use on 2-UP snomobiles. - Will work on standard models. - Fits sleds 38" to 48" wide. - Heave duty U-shape handle and reinforced frame. - Soft rubber lift pads protect sled. - UPS Shippable.

Back