• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

365 DAYS TIL 2011 MODEL YEAR!!!

Its the same stuff. No higher horsepower numbers no reduction in weight. Color and graphics only.

A couple fugly mountain sleds and Vectors that are so underpowered im sure they won't be able to get out of their own way.

SledFreak said:
BombaPolaYama said:
IFlyEm said:
What a flat out disappointment!

I just don't get it. Guys are on here all the time defending Yamaha like they can't do anything wrong and then when they don't make a new faster machine there's a whole lot of crying! I guess if people are so disappointed in not getting a new toy, then what they have now is maybe not as great as all the claims. I would be happy if......

They defend them because their products are good. But lets face reality.. Things get outdated. The Apex is 5 years old. It needs a redesign.

Yes, that is true.
The Bravo is due for a redesign as well, it has never changed (ahah) - they must have got it right back in 197something.

I've also notice their talking of a MONO II rear suspension on the Vector here's a copy of YAM'S write up...

There is an updated new Monoshock II rear skid frame. The Monoshock RA is already known to be one of the most comfortable and easy to adjust rear suspensions in the industry. Most of the changes are geared towards improving convenience, reliability and durability. There's a stronger rear axle shaft, needle bearings on front arm pivot at the rail and the idler wheels are from the Venture GT so you can replace the bearings.

I wonder if this applies to ALL MONO'S...

Also a little side note look at the HIGHLIGHTS LOL!!! in YAMAHA'S writting...

Highlights

New hotter grip warmers

Looks to me the only big change is the pricing. Maybe their big change is the differant length tracks in the Nytro MTX.

Back