• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

3rd Annual TY Get-together at U.S. Nationals, Labor Day weekend

Agman 57

Lifetime Member
Country
USA
Snowmobile
2018 Apex XTX LE, 50th Ann.
2018 Sidewinder LTX LE, 50th Ann.
2017 Sidewinder BTX LE
1992 V-Max 4 (Modded)
2002 ZR 120 G-daughter's
Just a heads up for anyone that is into Professional-Drag Racing, For the 3rd year some of us will be attending the US Nationals Labor day weekend (Sat. Sun. Mon.) in Indianapolis, Ind., it's The Super Bowl of Drag Racing.

We take my Fifth-wheel and camp right across the road from the track, very handy to go back and cool off, rest, or get a bit to eat whenever you want, it's just a short walk from Grandstands. Gravedigger and Michelle do a great job of cooking for us.
We have 9 of us going as of right now, Which fills up my trailer, but you can bring your own camper or pitch a tent on our site if you would like.
I have a few extra tickets reserved in case someone else would like to join us. We sit on the west side of the track just below the sky boxes so we are in the shade in the afternoons.
We all have a Great time! I get 3 days tickets for the price of 2 days which is $128 for the 3 days.

Any of you folks that would like to join us are welcome. Let me know in the next week if you are interested.

Sounds fun we have our lake gathering tradition with family so I won't be able. Have fun

Sounds like a blast, I will check to see what we have going on. Thats usually a busy weekend since Hay Days is the week after.

Just double checking if anyone is interested.
NHRA salesman needs to know soon if we need to hold the extra seats we have reserved

I understand Tom, always to many things going on at once, life is just to busy at times.

I think most in our group are workaholic's or Over achievers and that is how we can afford to acquire the things we do and allow us to be able to get away during the winter and enjoy the snow and each other's company.

I understand Tom, always to many things going on at once, life is just to busy at times.

I think most in our group are workaholic's or Over achievers and that is how we can afford to acquire the things we do and allow us to be able to get away during the winter and enjoy the snow and each other's company.

I must not fall in the category or am in the wrong career. Never have enough money or time.

Back