• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

4-stroke Phazer availability

wingr1800

Veteran
Are nice 4-stroke phazers hard to find? Don't see many used ones listed, or not looking in the right place. Maybe people are just hanging on to them. I am looking for a friend that is a senior rider. For awhile I was also till I found a couple very nice Vectors.

Unless you outgrow it, majority of people hang on to them. I haven't seen one for sale around here since my son sold his last year. Used Yamaha's in general are hard to find.

Once the meltdown hits in a few week I'm sure there will be quite a few on the market, I seen a bunch of 07'-08' in the ~2500$ range last spring. The resale is pretty low + they are "fun" backup sleds so people do hand onto them.

Once the meltdown hits in a few week I'm sure there will be quite a few on the market, I seen a bunch of 07'-08' in the ~2500$ range last spring. The resale is pretty low + they are "fun" backup sleds so people do hand onto them.

Yea I purchased the 08 in March. I am looking for probably a 09+ in the next 6 months.

I sold two 07's in late December.

Don't know where your at but there is a pretty good deal on a 15' XTX in the classified section of this sight located in WI.

I have a 09 RTX and its bene a great sled. Got it 5 years ago 2300 miles paid 3000. Aging well

Back