• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

4Fighter goes 136"

4Fighter

TY 4 Stroke God
Country
USA
Snowmobile
'07 Attak GT
Well it's about time I've finally enjoyed my RX-1, don't you think?

Thanks to Snowman269, we were able to transform my shorty into a completely different, almost new machine over last Thursday and Friday nights (and mornings) I took lots of pics (had to do something while Snowman269 was doing all the wrenching ;) hee hee, I've done some other things to distinguish my black '04 from the others as well. I just haven't had a chance to upload them to the site yet.

I decided to go with the Mountain Performance, Warrior update kit (tunnel ext., bumper, and reinforcing brackets, killer decal) and Tracks USA rail extensions. With all of the griping and bitching I've done about my RX-1, I can honestly say - without a doubt, I am very pleased with the quality, and performance of these add-ons. The looks of the sled alone are worth the time, money, and effort put forth. The ride is GREATLY improved, and the added traction and floatation is AWESOME as well.

I am VERY EXCITED :D :D :D :D :D :D about EVERY opportunity I get to ride my RX-1 now. Thank You Snowman269 - as we both know, I couldn't have done it without you ;)! or this site :rocks:

I hope to meet some of you at the Muni-TY ride, if I can make it???

IBABAD1 said:
WHY DIDN'T YOU SPEND THE EXTRA $200.00
AND BY A WARRIOR IN THE BEGINNING??

:ORC Yes yes, ahem, hind sight is always 20/20 isn't it?

Couple reasons:

1. Timing: :o| Drouled over the Warrior since Feb. of '03. Didn't think I'd be able to get a new 4-stroke at the time.
2. Availability: in Oct. no Warriors left, all were special ordered :o| .
3. Location: - I prefer to purchase from the dealer I plan on having service my snowmobile, especially my new, unfamiliar 4-stroke sled.
4. Familiarity: Dealership's rep. Friends work there.
5. No other dealers had stock to trade with my dealer :o| .
6. Better manueverability and top-end with 121" - or so I thought :ORC .

Maybe IF I had a warrior in the first place, I wouldn't have had sooo much trouble??? But now that I at least have the clicker shock, track and the tunnel ext. (which looks better than the stock one anyway) I like it ALLOT better and I can truly appreciate Yamaha and the RX-1 now. I'm a little disappointed that it took almost $1,000 to get there, but I guess that's because I counted the money.

I will say this: Lord willing, as long as I'm riding, my RX-1 will be kept the longest out of all the sleds I've ever owned.

Back