• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

5" of SWE in last week....equals :)

mtdream

TY 4 Stroke Master
a few folk coming out to ride this week...will post pics...should make for some FUN times!!!!

BTW SWE= Snow Water Equivalent...or said differently a LOT of heavy snow!!!

Sea level snow report ;)!

2012-03-19_19-16-41_828.jpg

Couple more from sea level. Whittier and Valdez both are sea level and have more than double this.
2012-03-19_18-35-05_630.jpg

2012-03-19_18-34-06_938.jpg

Alaska snowpack has been rising faster than apple stock!!! Pretty cool, gonna be some massive flooding up there this year.....miners will uncover gold where theY have not seen it before.....

And ole Todd (from Gold Rush) will predict a BILLION in gold as the goal for this year.....

mtdream said:
Alaska snowpack has been rising faster than apple stock!!! Pretty cool, gonna be some massive flooding up there this year.....miners will uncover gold where theY have not seen it before.....

And ole Todd (from Gold Rush) will predict a BILLION in gold as the goal for this year.....

LMAO - so true

We are seriously hurting for snow and the high temps the last few weeks have been brutal. Glad you guys have some fluffy stuff to ride - take advantage of it and post pics and video for the rest of us!

mtdream said:

You watch TV?

We have been very blessed this year. But last year was the opposite. I thought Cordova was blown up by the media up until I got here yesterday. Now I am going to load my rig on the ferry a week from thursday to come ride all this un tracked snow!

Back