• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

509 delta R3 2.0 power cord

hognit09

Expert
Country
USA
Snowmobile
2016 viper ltx le,2016 viper ltx dx
what is everyone doing with this cord for heated shield ? They give you a cord with a female end and all the wires coming from battery or accessory plug have a female end also

well i have an emergency back-up cord in my bag for an old stereo speaker with 2 male rca plugs on the end as that is what most heated sheilds run for jacks.

My old HJC helmet has a short jumper cord with 2 male ends. I'm using that. Yep, that was a surprise when I pulled it out of the box. Did anyone else have to do a little trimming to get the twist connector into the shield connection? Both my wife's and mine were a little "out of round". Didn't want to send everything back just for that.

what is everyone doing with this cord for heated shield ? They give you a cord with a female end and all the wires coming from battery or accessory plug have a female end also
Did you get a new complete cord kit?just got my new replacement helmet&it came with a whole new multi connection wiring kit that is totally different than the one i had last year,i can get you a pic if it helps

Back