• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

A-Arm, control arm bushing part numbers

Wobbie

Country
Canada
Snowmobile
15 Vector
So, trying to be a little pro-active in the off season I ordered up some Yamaha bushings for my a-arms ('15 Vector).

From the Yamaha parts lookup I get 90381-16N51 for the lower inner. Bought from Yamaha but they are too big. Looked up for other years and tried Apex but all of these chassis seem to call for the same parts. Mine are in a bag from Yamaha with the correct number but are substantially different from what is on the sled.

NEW OLD (mm)
I/D 16.35 16.3
O/D 21.23 18.0
L 15.7 12

Now, before I went to the oillite I would have to understand why the "factory" part in my sled is so different from the Yamaha replacement part.

Anyone have any thoughts?

So, trying to be a little pro-active in the off season I ordered up some Yamaha bushings for my a-arms ('15 Vector).

From the Yamaha parts lookup I get 90381-16N51 for the lower inner. Bought from Yamaha but they are too big. Looked up for other years and tried Apex but all of these chassis seem to call for the same parts. Mine are in a bag from Yamaha with the correct number but are substantially different from what is on the sled.

NEW OLD (mm)
I/D 16.35 16.3
O/D 21.23 18.0
L 15.7 12

Now, before I went to the oillite I would have to understand why the "factory" part in my sled is so different from the Yamaha replacement part.

Anyone have any thoughts?
Is it possible your sled is actually considered a 2016 which uses a different bushing

What is the date stamped on your tunnel tag?

I'd bet Brotherdan is correct.

No, It's a '15 alright. I just wasn't looking hard enough.

When you do the online lookup for the "ski" drawing you won't see the parts for the bushings in the bulkhead. That's the confusion.
Basically I had failed to order the other 8 bushings.

My bad. Thanks, though.

Back