1. We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.
    Dismiss Notice

A huge Thank You for everything!!!!

Discussion in 'Evopowersports.com' started by NOS-PRO, Mar 9, 2015.

1. NOS-PRO

NOS-PRO "The Burnman" Vendor VIP Member

USA
    Snowmobile:
    Sidewinder, SR Viper, Nytro, SRX, Phazer, V-max 4, SX-R
    Letting everyone know that EVO is incredible!!!!

From emails, to phone conversations, help with decisions for making my Viper sound and perform the best it's ever been! The header and muffler combo sound AWESOME! Not to mention making the engine breathe the way it's supposed too! :)

Not just the Viper, but I just received my Nytro performance flash back from EVO and HOLY-GOOGLY-MOOGLY!!!!! I've never felt so much pull out of a stock exhaust, stock airbox, minor secondary clutching Nytro!!!! It feels like a turbo was installed and gained performance everywhere!!!! :)
    105.02 GPS this past Saturday!!!!! (113mph speedo)

:Rockon:

Turbo 998 and Dreamsover2 like this.
  3. NOS-PRO

NOS-PRO "The Burnman" Vendor VIP Member

USA
    Snowmobile:
    Sidewinder, SR Viper, Nytro, SRX, Phazer, V-max 4, SX-R
    Need to update this thread as now my Sidewinder with EVO muffler, EVO Flash Stage 4, EVO blow of valve and Boost/AFR gauge from EVO make this sled dance in the deep stuff, catwalk like crazy (even downhill) and top speeds in the mid 130's.

All this backed up by safe and proven products. There's a reason why I run EVO on my sleds.

catwalk.jpg

And let's not forget my Viper that has been running and starting flawlessly due to EVO products. Putting it in the winners circle numerous times, winning the 2015 IHRA Points series and with just changing skis and a track, I can run it on snow and never have to worry about problems.

Street_Car_10-11-14_070_copy.jpg

Viper.JPG

Turbo 998 and EVO 1 like this.
  4. EVO 1

EVO 1 Advertiser Advertiser VIP Member

USA
    Snowmobile:
    17 Sidewinder XTX, 17 Sidewinder MTX, 15 Viper MTX, 13 M1100T
    www.evopowersports.com
    Glad to have such a great ambassador of the sport running our products!

NOS-PRO, trekker and Turbo 998 like this.