• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

A NOTE FROM YAMAHA'S SNOWMOBILE PRODUCT MANAGER 2020:

MrSled

Site Admin/CEO
Staff member
Website
www.totallyamaha.com
Country
USA
Snowmobile
2020 Sidewinder SRX
press2.png
Press 1.jpg

Not what most wanted or were expecting but should be the best riding 146" xtx with riot skid and qs3 shock's , mountain spindles, somewhat new skis and 15 viper graphics, prolly spring order only

Red ? What?

Attachments

• _20190301_214831.JPG
    _20190301_214831.JPG
    32.3 KB · Views: 691
I’m hoping there’s another color option but other than that take my money

shows enoug

Last edited:
shows enough to see alpha suspension is in it!!!especially when it was a tail landing failure in which i can understand that it would fail on a hard surface..
I don't believe this one will have the Alpha. It has 146 on the tunnel. Is there a 146 alpha? I going with the uncoupled torsion spring Riot suspension

shows enough to see alpha suspension is in it!!!especially when it was a tail landing failure in which i can understand that it would fail on a hard surface..
If you see alpha suspension, you need your eye's checked.

If you see alpha suspension, you need your eye's checked.

That's a pretty poor picture, I can't tell what kind of skid is under it. But I'm pretty sure I can see a Sasquatch back In the trees trying to sneak a peek at the new Yamaha sled.....

That's a pretty poor picture, I can't tell what kind of skid is under it. But I'm pretty sure I can see a Sasquatch back In the trees trying to sneak a peek at the new Yamaha sled.....
Not trying to be mean or anything, only thing that can be seen that's identifiable is the aluminum torsion key at the top of rear skid mount which is what the torsion/uncoupled roit skid is in 146 length, says so right on the back of the tunnel.

Last edited:
Looks like another BNG Cat, oh boy

LOL:whine:

I don't believe this one will have the Alpha. It has 146 on the tunnel. Is there a 146 alpha? I going with the uncoupled torsion spring Riot suspension
if thats the case then the Riot will not be a Riot!!

Back