• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Action photos

SkyHiFX114

Extreme
some pics rippin the Zar

254538-R1-14-16A_015.jpg

254538-R1-15-17A_016.jpg

little road jump
254538-R1-21-23A_022.jpg

Minesota state highway 210 couldnt get more PERFECT. not as much air as the other roads iv jumped this one i had to go pretty fast.
254538-R1-16-18A_017.jpg

Nice pics! what the heck is "the zar"? Is that a nickname for the Phazer? if so, shouldn't it be "Zer"?
:-o

so i guess all the C&A skis flop like that, i hate it when mine do that, it scares me!

nice pics, make me want to drive my phazer, oh wait i cant because something is always broken on it!

yea the skis flop pretty good.
As for the broken part the only problem i have had is the "link" (broke 2)and related parts. i just got home, literally, from picking it up from having the updates done and the link replaced with billet. ill tell you that the link is beefy, if i break this one ill agree to anyone saying that my sled is abused but i dont think it is at all as of now. If Yamaha wants to promote it as a "rough" trail sled thats how i feel its riden. Now that yamaha wants to promote these things on a snowcross track, as im sure all you guys got the flyer from yamaha about free racing, they better rethink a few things. I really believe yamaha did an awsome job on the new parts for the skid.(should have done it in the first place but who knew?) It also made a 1/2in difference in other ways too. It feels like the suspension is more plush farther in its stroke as it might not bottom as hard. Thats what it feels like just jumping the septic mound in my yard which isnt much.

seanmurphy26 said:
so i guess all the C&A skis flop like that, i hate it when mine do that, it scares me!

nice pics, make me want to drive my phazer, oh wait i cant because something is always broken on it!

that's why I left my stock skis on because they have the ski rubbers on them which keep the sksi straight in the air.

Sorry not a Yamaha, but beauty photo worth posting!

Attachments

• 2021-03-08 (1).png
    2021-03-08 (1).png
    229.6 KB · Views: 117

Back