• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Added LED Lights on your SW

Do you actually need a wiring harness?

Last edited:

Do you actually need a wiring harness?
No,but I like the idea of running directly from my battery,and its along ways back from the lights,these harness,s are well made and cheap to buy. The one I have I bought with lights,and it is a tad to short,its 10 feet,16 gage wire 40 amp fuse,which most are,so I reordered a 12 foot harness,called Mictuning 12' with laser green light on/off rocker switch,for $14.00 amazon. I have one light mounted,so this weekend I will try and get you pics.

No,but I like the idea of running directly from my battery,and its along ways back from the lights,these harness,s are well made and cheap to buy. The one I have I bought with lights,and it is a tad to short,its 10 feet,16 gage wire 40 amp fuse,which most are,so I reordered a 12 foot harness,called Mictuning 12' with laser green light on/off rocker switch,for $14.00 amazon. I have one light mounted,so this weekend I will try and get you pics.
Waiting on those pics :)

Just got home from camp,may upload pics tomorrow,they will not be lit,sience they have not been wired yet.

Not crazy about mounting to a arms, on frame is much better imo.

Not crazy about mounting to a arms, on frame is much better imo.
Both move verticaly,there may be a tad more movement on arms,but from the jumping up and down I did,did not look like much difference,i got pics,but cant find my resize info I had.

Both move verticaly,there may be a tad more movement on arms,but from the jumping up and down I did,did not look like much difference,i got pics,but cant find my resize info I had.
View attachment 129337
For that price i was not expecting trail tech quality..... the bracket is even mounted backward on the front bumper whit locktight and no problem on my side

i had HID on my 3apex and on the viperT. The original SW LED beam is better than the viper with HID. My opinion. I realy like the fact that the daylight stay ON when yo put the high beam . ++++ that litle cheap 7"led bar, i can see the reflectors for 2miles long in the cornfield trail

i forgot too tell..... in line fuse for more safety!

After considering both options I think I'm going to get the led bar and mount it on the bumper with a wiring harness. Is yours a dual, spot and fog? Is it blinding for oncoming sleds?

Any progress?
Sorry,have not had time or energy tomess with it right now,having some more health issues,out of work last couple days for vertigo issues,sucks.

Sorry,have not had time or energy tomess with it right now,having some more health issues,out of work last couple days for vertigo issues,sucks.
Hang in there

Hang in there
Thanks Bro,today iam sitting at my puta,with a large plastic bucket in front of me,to puke in,and so far today,have filled it to the 1/3 way marker,plus I am shaking like a dog pooping razorblades,and walking sideways. Man I hope this dissipates soon,plus I had the hiccups,all last night,and so far today too.

Back