• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

AEM Fuel Pressure Gauge?

Vmax4creed

VIP Member
Country
Canada
Snowmobile
2010 APEX
AEM Fuel Pressure Gauge anyone running one? AEM is good quality with there other gauges looking for something easy to read, recordable, reliable.

What are you interested in capturing? In general fuel pressure doesn't need to be monitored once its set up for the tune. I datalog mine just in case someday maybe I will see a drop from a bad filter or something but I wouldn't waste a gauge on it.

What are you interested in capturing? In general fuel pressure doesn't need to be monitored once its set up for the tune. I datalog mine just in case someday maybe I will see a drop from a bad filter or something but I wouldn't waste a gauge on it.
100% Agree its more for the initial setup in this case, as this is a 2 stroke turbo with no real datalog capabilities I will be relying on easy to read gauges with play back capabilities to get this dialed in.

Verify that AEM fuel pressure gauge has playback... most AEM gauges only have a 0-5v analog output signal that can be sent to a separate data aquisition / logger, not a memory with logging that can be played back like some of our VDO tachs.... Just in case you don't have a stand alone data logger... If not, highly recommended, especially with a boosted application.
This is the Racepak we had on our Vmax4...

Attachments

• 20211010_092554.jpg
    20211010_092554.jpg
    127.1 KB · Views: 52
Verify that AEM fuel pressure gauge has playback... most AEM gauges only have a 0-5v analog output signal that can be sent to a separate data aquisition / logger, not a memory with logging that can be played back like some of our VDO tachs.... Just in case you don't have a stand alone data logger... If not, highly recommended, especially with a boosted application.
This is the Racepak we had on our Vmax4...
I honestly never thought of that route, but that's probably the best option I run the same udx on my pro stock v4 for egt & rpm they are amazing units.

Back