• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Air Kit

Custom Rx1

Expert
Ok last year put this air kit in It Has K&N air filter, 170 main's temp 10ek spark plugs and silver carb springs with prefilter. took it off put it on an 04 this year and same thing.

OK I not dum what the heck No one else has a problem but me. This thing is LEAN And Hard Lean. It pop's and plugs are WHITE HOT. Put some duck tap on the filter and it fixs the problem, but you lose all top end because you FLOOD it with gas.

So Is someone not telling me what eles I need or what, Is the kit missing something?

I am Done
Sorry just mad Ryan
Thanks

jetting

are there any other mod, like exh mods . and are your pilot jets clean as they will change your over all jetting as well if pluged or partly pluged . mine came pluged right out of the box . and have you pulled the screens from your carbs ? :flag:

jetting

or i have seen the vent lines pluded by bugs from summer storage as well this can realy change your jetting as well .

blue rocket said:
Ok last year put this air kit in It Has K&N air filter, 170 main's temp 10ek spark plugs and silver carb springs with prefilter. took it off put it on an 04 this year and same thing.

OK I not dum what the heck No one else has a problem but me. This thing is LEAN And Hard Lean. It pop's and plugs are WHITE HOT. Put some duck tap on the filter and it fixs the problem, but you lose all top end because you FLOOD it with gas.

So Is someone not telling me what eles I need or what, Is the kit missing something?

I am Done
Sorry just mad Ryan
Thanks

Go to a 180+ main jet!!!

Back