• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Air pressure in oil tank

Simoneau+

Country
Canada
Snowmobile
sr viper mtx 153 2015
  • Hi, Anyone ever noticed this much pressure in oil tank ? Owned lot of yam 4 stroke and its the first time im seing this. A guy came to me saying that is vk pro was pourring oil from the breather in the air box, i found an amazing silicone job on the stator cover cleaned all this and reinstal with a proper gasket and cleaned the strainer at the bottom of oil tank that was half full of silicone and other #*$&@ and new oil filter and oil. Now its running but im very concern with that pressure that an oil line blow off. Cheked all hose routing and none of them are blocked, oil pressure is good pourring oil from the oil gallery bolt compression is good 215 all 3, the sled has all of is power and start #1, i have noticed the oil was kind of brownish but i know that sled is stored outside. On those sled the crankcase breathe only with the vent line on the oil tank ?Any input on this ? Thanks here a video

Check the 90 degree fitting that comes off the bottom of the right side of the engine to the air box, the fitting itself is known to sludge up ! Cheers!

Back