• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

All VIPs please read!! List of expired VIPs to date for 2021

Sorry, I pulled up the newest old thread on VIP that I could find.

I have been on auto renewal for years on my VIP. And I got a paypal message that my auto renewal expired? I see no place on the site, or in the VIP area to re setup my auto renewal or go VIP lifetime.

Anyone share the link? or point me in the right direction? Thank you.
Found it. I would think this would be a sticky like everywhere rather than just in the store.

That was my point. If a person were looking over this site, without being a VIP, and assuming you wanted everyone to get a VIP membership, why is this page so hidden?

I see you put that link in the response, but I still don't see this drop down menu by searcing for it. And that is only there for existing VIP's if it is on the VIP member page. (most VIP's are either lifetime or auto renewal, I would guess) so the only reason I would even be looking for it, is if It was the case I had where my auto renewal with Paypal expired for some reason.

It would make sense to tout the VIP membership on each and every page, or at least most pages, to give the impression that everyone is VIP and you should be too. Here is how, and give them the path of least resistance to send you their money. Don't make it hard to do, or they just won't do it.

Just a quick opinion, as I am confused why it is hidden.

That was my point. If a person were looking over this site, without being a VIP, and assuming you wanted everyone to get a VIP membership, why is this page so hidden?

I see you put that link in the response, but I still don't see this drop down menu by searcing for it. And that is only there for existing VIP's if it is on the VIP member page. (most VIP's are either lifetime or auto renewal, I would guess) so the only reason I would even be looking for it, is if It was the case I had where my auto renewal with Paypal expired for some reason.

It would make sense to tout the VIP membership on each and every page, or at least most pages, to give the impression that everyone is VIP and you should be too. Here is how, and give them the path of least resistance to send you their money. Don't make it hard to do, or they just won't do it.

Just a quick opinion, as I am confused why it is hidden.
It’s not hidden. The guy that runs it is an idiot. I just can’t plop it on the site. There’s more to it.

F451FE5F-E2A0-4277-80A4-DB80C248F376.png

It’s the season and the fact every year I keep wondering why I do this. Lol but I keep on going.
sorry Mr Sled, you probably didn't know the job you took on this site doesn't have an end date...seems you're in for life...happy thanksgiving all. Joe

Back