• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

All who are attending the Giveaway, READ!!

MrSled

Site Admin/CEO
Staff member
Website
www.totallyamaha.com
Country
USA
Snowmobile
2020 Sidewinder SRX
I hope everyone is ready for next weeks fun!! FYI: Friday 1/31/20 evening preregistration will be from 6 PM to 9 PM. Giveaway will be Sat 2/1/20, 6 PM TO 7:30 PM will be late registration and final ticket pick up. Only registered member can participate in this event. Special drawing for VIP Members. I highly suggest preregistration on Friday eve to keep the event on schedule.

If you are uncertain of your VIP status, please email or message me. Lets make this another fun and safe event!

Final2020-1.jpg

Wouldn't miss it. Always a good time.
I hope you bring my XL t-shirt that I am gonna buy from you. :Rockon:

We will miss you guys.. it sucks that it always falls on that Race Weekend :(
This is just one guy talking, but if Giveaway was one week later, I'd be able to come and bring Redbeard Jr.:(

This is just one guy talking, but if Giveaway was one week later, I'd be able to come and bring Redbeard Jr.

Then it interferes with other rides and my life..LOL and besides others like to stay until Monday for the Superbowl Party.

Then it interferes with other rides and my life..LOL and besides others like to stay until Monday for the Superbowl Party.
And I understand that fully.

I hope we have great conditions in Muni, weather all over the place.

I think RedBeard Jr. should get a day or two off school and get to come and spend some Quality time with Redbeard and all of our TY Winter Family

I hope everyone is ready for next weeks fun!! FYI: Friday 1/31/20 evening preregistration will be from 6 PM to 9 PM. Giveaway will be Sat 2/1/20, 6 PM TO 7:30 PM will be late registration and final ticket pick up. Only registered member can participate in this event. Special drawing for VIP Members. I highly suggest preregistration on Friday eve to keep the event on schedule.

If you are uncertain of your VIP status, please email or message me. Lets make this another fun and safe event!

View attachment 152508
My husband Tim and I will be there(Nytrosnox and Apex Lady we’ll be arriving Wednesday ❄️❄️

Thanks Tom, Steph and all of your volunteers/helpers for a fun event.
Good times, great riding and generous venders and sponsors.

Attachments

• 20200201_215026-800x600.jpg
    20200201_215026-800x600.jpg
    121.9 KB · Views: 205
Last edited:

Back