• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Alternate seat mod to apex

ghost rider

Suspended
Country
Canada
Snowmobile
Rxwarrior
View attachment 126133 View attachment 126133. Rx1 seat mod 3" of saddle foam (firm) with two stage carbon fibre seat heat....4way stretch vinyl with custom stitching on top panel. All seat work done by Jody Graham of Custom line located in Huntsville, Ontario, Canada. Same price as a used apex seat in great condition way cheaper than a BOSS same as the wrp option...superb craftsmanship!!

Attachments

• IMG_2223.JPG
    IMG_2223.JPG
    111.6 KB · Views: 334

Perfect location for the high low seat heat switch soldered into switched power with a relay...absolutely could not live without one now.
Best 40 bucks I ever spent for an add on mod. Also added 2" Rox riser with 2005 mountain throttle cable. Brake cable re-routed the others as is...zero binding. Garage is a bit of a train wreck with no heat or insulation.
IMG_2208.JPG

Very nice, love this mod. Beautiful job, wish Huntsville was closer. Lucky to have local crafts people.

Today I'm finally going to test the new seat 3" higher with a 2" bar riser. I hope it's not to high.

ghost rider has been suspended

donald, i would recomend wrp for you as you can add the heater when you install the kit.

heat demon my be good I don't know but the cheap china ones on ebay work and are cheap I have a sojoy aftermarket seat heater kit for a car under my wrp seat I love it.

Just added the the WRP seat for my 03 rx1 amd it is real nice . Firm and sits me up a little higher. Very comfortable.

Back