• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Aluminum Ramp

I bought a tri fold ramp from Princess auto. They go on sale all the time for about $170. Then I rivetted some 2" aluminium angle on the outside edges to make sure the skis would come off the sides. I also rivetted puck board on the two outside sections of the ramp. It works really well and would not have costs me any more than $250.

I load in a lifted truck so I needed a long ramp. Bought a 9ft+ bi fold off seller "discountramps" on eBay and rivetted on a set of super glides. Whole setup cost me about $250 ($145 ramp, $100 superglides, and $5 rivets).

Only complaint is after two years of heavy use I managed to rip out some of the cross members. Got a friend welding it back together this coming weekend.

20071104_002322_superglideramp_.jpg

i bought one thru Cabellas catalog. Trifold aluminum. It had a channel in it so i put some plywood in there so I had a solid surface. Works great but bought trailer and sold the p/u, but it did work great and is light.

Back