• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

AmSnow ceasing publication

Macheater

VIP Member
Country
USA
Snowmobile
2006 Apex GT, 2002 SRX700
Got a message today that American Snowmobiler Magazine is no longer going to be published. And the website is only going to be active till years end.
I've been receiving that publication since back when it was a newsletter, probably since the late eighties. Hate to lose such a great mag and supporter in so many ways.

Another casulty of our sport.

Got a message today that American Snowmobiler Magazine is no longer going to be published. And the website is only going to be active till years end.
I've been receiving that publication since back when it was a newsletter, probably since the late eighties. Hate to lose such a great mag and supporter in so many ways.

Another casulty of our sport.
Is this the final notice?

Bummer. It's nice to pick the magazine up from my coffee table and thumb thru it while having my morning coffee.

Sure now that I am paid up for 4 years, there goes that money. So no more Am Snow Shoot out and Winter Ride In!!

Shock to see it as well! Just paid up for another year! LOL They said they would send out some info on that next week. Save the issues, will be collector items soon!LOL

Shock to see it as well! Just paid up for another year! LOL They said they would send out some info on that next week. Save the issues, will be collector items soon!LOL
I knew there was a reason I kept every mag from them for the last few years.

Sure now that I am paid up for 4 years, there goes that money. So no more Am Snow Shoot out and Winter Ride In!!
I just renewed at hay days. I received a refund check in the mail yesterday from them.

I just renewed at hay days. I received a refund check in the mail yesterday from them.
They had to of known at haydays that they were going under so why even show up. How many people either signed up or renewed at haydays that now they have to refund.

maybe they were holding out to see how many renewals they got and made the call they were not going to have enough to make a go of it...

This is kinda funny because I just got mail from Amsnow YESTERDAY asking me to renew.

Wow,feels like I just got punched in the gut. I loved that magazine. Lets hope snow tech and Snow Goer stay a float

This came for me today:

Dear Subscriber,
After 34 years, American Snowmobiler magazine is ceasing publication following the November 2019 issue. However, all rights to the American Snowmobiler brand have been acquired by Harris Publishing, Inc., publisher of SnoWest magazine. As an American Snowmobiler subscriber, you may have one or more issues of your subscription remaining. In the future you will receive SnoWest magazine for the remainder of your subscription.

If you have questions or concerns, please contact customer support at customerservice@harrispublishing.com.

Thank you for your support. We wish you many more years of happy riding!
The American Snowmobiler Team

Just paid for 3 years a month ago or so, and now I’m gonna get snowest

Back