• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

An apology to everyone

farmerschiferl

Lifetime Member
Country
USA
Snowmobile
2017 Yamaha Sidewinder BTX-LE
I wanted to start out by saying thank you to everyone on this site especially Mr Sled who I consider a great friend and everyone else who is part of TY consider a second family. I recently posted something on facebook that might have seemed like bashing Mr. Sled and the trail group, I wasn't thinking straight when I made the post and should not be any excuse , I took it down because I was out of line. Now i am sincerely sorry for my post I meant no harm by it. You all have helped me out many times and I am extremely grateful for it.

Last edited:

Did not see but this is a good example of TY spirit of fellowship in a good sense, we support and look out for each other. When were out of line we are out of line not OUT OF THE “Family”

Pretty safe to say I have not been or will I ever be on Facebook or any other social media site. Nothing but bad news and it's my opinion it's half the reason why this country is in the state it is in. It's not very hard to get out of line it happens to me all the time certain individuals just rub ya the wrong way.

Good for you admit your mistake but don't be hard on yourself.....we all make them. If I had a dollar for all of mine I would be retired by now;)!

Pretty safe to say I have not been or will I ever be on Facebook or any other social media site. Nothing but bad news and it's my opinion it's half the reason why this country is in the state it is in. It's not very hard to get out of line it happens to me all the time certain individuals just rub ya the wrong way.
:)

Back