• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Annual TY Do-it-in-Dirt Spring ATV/UTVRide...June 13 & 14.." Book Now"

Make sure you have extra fuel. We might do 80 to 100 miles between fuel stops
I have a 60 to 75 mile range. I do have a 5 gallon gas can or two and straps. If someone has room for them burger and a pop on me. I ride trails with sled but really enjoy running between trees on two wheels.

I have a 60 to 75 mile range. I do have a 5 gallon gas can or two and straps. If someone has room for them burger and a pop on me. I ride trails with sled but really enjoy running between trees on two wheels.
Single track rocks. Just did a bunch of it last weekend.

We're in! It will be the 5 of us. 2 kids, wife, dog. Camping out of town a ways, will catch you all in the hotel parking lot Sat. morning just let me know what time. Bought a Commander Max this spring and it will be our first time in the UP with it.

We're in! It will be the 5 of us. 2 kids, wife, dog. Camping out of town a ways, will catch you all in the hotel parking lot Sat. morning just let me know what time. Bought a Commander Max this spring and it will be our first time in the UP with it.

be in the parking lot between 9 and 9:30 .. try to leave by 10.

I bring 2 1.25 gallon cans and strap them to my 4 wheeler

A few sneak peak pics.

AA9E14FF-1C91-4CC8-BB80-37D207181643.jpeg
026ACFFB-796C-43EF-BC8D-303E16281332.jpeg
7EC9BB55-2E15-49AF-A04D-AF8FDF56A500.jpeg
0FF8775B-B26B-4718-A46A-5F7DD72302EF.jpeg
0630C31D-4F38-4EC0-AF63-32A93B7B94E1.jpeg
10BD8FD5-C149-4FED-ACCD-24C0294F8B22.jpeg

Next time I'll be better prepared, bummed I didn't meet up with the group but we had an adventure anyway!

Made it to our campsite later than planned Friday. Somehow we had half the tent poles and zero tent stakes. Back to town to find a dog friendly hotel.

Saturday we drove to Marquette to tent shop, stopped by lankenenland and set up camp and had lunch before heading out. But of course the sxs battery was dead. Finally on the trail at 130 we headed to big spring, did the boat thing and headed back. Not a huge fan of the route, too much road. No pics the entire time, left our phones off.

I would like to thank the merciful dnr officer that decided a verbal warning was good enough! Apparently the speed limit is 25 and you are supposed to use the shoulder :)

New tent was great, 34 degrees was not.

Today we got to some waterfalls and pasties in the truck and made the drive home.

Final tally 1010 miles on the truck, 90 on the sxs.

Next time I'll be better prepared, bummed I didn't meet up with the group but we had an adventure anyway!

Made it to our campsite later than planned Friday. Somehow we had half the tent poles and zero tent stakes. Back to town to find a dog friendly hotel.

Saturday we drove to Marquette to tent shop, stopped by lankenenland and set up camp and had lunch before heading out. But of course the sxs battery was dead. Finally on the trail at 130 we headed to big spring, did the boat thing and headed back. Not a huge fan of the route, too much road. No pics the entire time, left our phones off.

I would like to thank the merciful dnr officer that decided a verbal warning was good enough! Apparently the speed limit is 25 and you are supposed to use the shoulder :)

New tent was great, 34 degrees was not.

Today we got to some waterfalls and pasties in the truck and made the drive home.

Final tally 1010 miles on the truck, 90 on the sxs.

Almost glad you didn’t join with that luck. Lol

Back