• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Annual TY Do-it-in-Dirt Spring ATV/UTVRide...June 13 & 14.." Book Now"

MrSled

Site Admin/CEO
Staff member
Website
www.totallyamaha.com
Country
USA
Snowmobile
2020 Sidewinder SRX
This ride is all based on how the hotel will be able to open with restrictions due to the Covid. Not sure about you but I am ready to ride and hang out. So lets get the hotel booked and hope for the best.

Leaving from the Hotel. Plans on directions and locations will be talked about prior to leaving each day. All makes are welcome!!

When: June 13 & 14, 2020(This is the free ORV Pass Weekend in the U.P. Of Michigan)

Info: Call and book your room for the ATV/UTV TY ride. Don't wait to book ...call now 1-906-387-5292, Boarders Inn & Suites, Munising MI. Make sure you tell them you are with the Totallyamaha Riders Group to get the rate of $95 per night. Pool, Jacuzzi, and 1/2 Pint Pub.

The Boarder Inn & Suites is currently closed until June 11th, please leave your name and number on the answering machine and they will call you back to take reservations.

utv.jpg

Update 6/1/20: Hotel is on schedule to open as noted and the bar will also be open. The bar will have limited group size with social distancing. We will make it work. Make sure to bring a mask for places that we stop to eat. I guess they may require a mask until seated at local places. The Hotel will have some limitations. Pool area will be closed and the breakfast may not be able to be served. So lets all plan accordingly and have fun with this ride.

Last edited:

Can't wait to see everyone and see what is like up there more during the summer time. Water falls should be nice and seeing the lake without ice. Hopefully things will be more open then. One question is it still Mr. Sled or Grandpa Sled?

Can't wait to see everyone and see what is like up there more during the summer time. Water falls should be nice and seeing the lake without ice. Hopefully things will be more open then. One question is it still Mr. Sled or Grandpa Sled?

LOL, you can call me whatever you want, just dont call me late for dinner, :) Should be a fun ride. make sure you are prepared for black flies and mosquitos if we do waterfalls hikes.

have fun guys. i have surgery scheduled june 12th so i will be single handed for awhile. the feeling back in my fingers will be welcome though.

Update 6/1/20: Hotel is on schedule to open as noted and the bar will also be open. The bar will have limited group size with social distancing. We will make it work. Make sure to bring a mask for places that we stop to eat. I guess they may require a mask until seated at local places. The Hotel will have some limitations. Pool area will be closed and the breakfast may not be able to be served. So lets all plan accordingly and have fun with this ride.

just make sure some one brings a saw or axe this year as i will not be there.

Bring the chainsaw check lol, planning on being there might be bringing a different truck as mines in for a transmission. room is booked and hotel plans on opening wednesday now

Last edited:
Anyone Do-it-in-the-Dirt on two wheels? Is there a group of off trail riders on two wheels?

Back