• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Annual TY Do-it-in-Dirt Spring ATV/UTVRide...June 8 & 9.." Book Now"

MrSled

Site Admin/CEO
Staff member
Website
www.totallyamaha.com
Country
USA
Snowmobile
2020 Sidewinder SRX
Where: Munising MI. This ride we are going to call our "Waterfall Tour". We want to see an many Waterfalls as we can in those 2 days. All makes are welcome!!

When: June 8 & 9, 2019 (This is the free ORV Pass Weekend in the U.P. Of Michigan)

Info: Call and book your room for the ATV/UTV TY ride. Don't wait to book ...call now 1-906-387-5292, Boarders Inn & Suites, Munising MI. Make sure you tell them you are with the Totallyamaha Riders Group to get the rate of $85 per night. Pool, Jacuzzi, and 1/2 Pint Pub.

The Boarder Inn & Suites is currently closed until May 16th, please leave your name and number on the answering machine and they will call you back to take reservations.

IMG_1505.jpeg
IMG_4425.jpeg

Where: Munising MI. This ride we are going to call our "Waterfall Tour". We want to see an many Waterfalls as we can in those 2 days. All makes are welcome!!

When: June 8 & 9, 2019 (This is the free ORV Pass Weekend in the U.P. Of Michigan)

Info: Call and book your room for the ATV/UTV TY ride. Don't wait to book ...call now 1-906-387-5292, Boarders Inn & Suites, Munising MI. Make sure you tell them you are with the Totallyamaha Riders Group to get the rate of $85 per night. Pool, Jacuzzi, and 1/2 Pint Pub.

The Boarder Inn & Suites is currently closed until May 16th, please leave your name and number on the answering machine and they will call you back to take reservations.

View attachment 148356 View attachment 148357
If I can book the time off work...I will be there!

looking like care_bear and i will make it but i might need some one to wake me up as will be cannon balling after work on friday.

lol now i have to rebuild the rear master cyl on her can am as it failed on sat when i finished the overhaul on it (pile of equipment) and adjust the rear brake on mine as i never need it at home.

lol now i have to rebuild the rear master cyl on her can am as it failed on sat when i finished the overhaul on it (pile of equipment) and adjust the rear brake on mine as i never need it at home.

Can Am? LOL :D

lol it and i have a hate hate relationship. every time i think i have it all fixed and working well, it sucker punches me to let me know it is not licked yet, damn bus. been working on it for a month off and on. beeping thing only has 2700 miles on it too but it is hers and she likes it.

had an awesome time even with the dust on sat. might say i got a bit dark from the dust ;).

Back