• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Another Yamaha Blog Entry! Special guest Chris Reid!!

MrSled

Site Admin/CEO
Staff member
Website
www.totallyamaha.com
Country
USA
Snowmobile
2020 Sidewinder SRX
Blog Entry: "We’re back with Jaret and we’ve got special guest in this week’s video! It’s time for Sled Talk as Jaret introduces a new relay for extreme cold applications: 8MS-H2185-00 (5-Pin) 30Amp and 8MS-H2189-00 (4-Pin) 20Amp." Jaret Smith

Thanks Jaret !! I learned something today ... Keep up the good work :)

Cool.
"We are trying to talk to consumers.....and do you have any advice?"
Potential excellent alternative answer - Just stay tuned in with Totallyamaha!!
;)

My god they drag the lunch.... :drink:M Smith have the smile of an insurance seller :confused:

Jaret also posted this video in four segments on Instagram as well. Good to see Chris again! Jaret figured out the golden egg in building street cred with this group. Just host an interview with CR, and boom, instant street cred.

It's just that easy Jaret. Nice work!

PS: I just ordered new relays for our Viper last week. We had one no start for this reason last year. All good now.

I case you don't follow Yamaha Snowmobiles on Instagram, here is a link. Give them a follow
https://www.instagram.com/p/B4560FElDSL/?igshid=1vpjrfm4gytzp

Had my dealer run those numbers, but they are not in the system yet.

I just ordered the sealed relays from Rock. His were highly recommended here. It was just good to see Yamaha offer them to confirm there was an actual issue, like we saw with the early apex's
For sure! A few years too late is better than never. ;)

Anyone know if these are standard equipment on this years models?
Given that the numbers are not in the parts system yet, I'm thinking no.

Back