• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Anti Ratchet Drivers, Are they worth it?

Red-RX

VIP Member
Anyone running these on a 121"? If so, is there a difference in speed and acceleration? I have an 03 with the stock track, and have to run it extremely tight to prevent ratcheting. Seems like a big HP robber.

It's true, just pulled 121" skid out of buddys 03 Rx-1 with 1500 miles. W-arm cracked in three places, and two idlers worn out and one aluminum mounting bracket broken.

doo_man said:
It's true, just pulled 121" skid out of buddys 03 Rx-1 with 1500 miles. W-arm cracked in three places, and two idlers worn out and one aluminum mounting bracket broken.

Hope I'm not out of line but I have an 03 ProAction skid for sale with lots of extras. ;)!

http://www.ty4stroke.com/viewtopic.php?t=18160

LB my 03 121 jumped the track out of the box, ran track fiddle string tight,tightened limiter straps, still jumped,sled just hooked to good with 192 studs, removed 96 studs installed whal bros. extrovert drivers,still have to run track pretty tight cant seem to get things adjusted right,I did do the suspension adjustments acording to what you said in the tech section but havent tried it yet this year.

Back