• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

any engine failures?

ebockus

Pro
just curious if anyone has cooked a head gasket or anything. i have a holtzman 50 shot on mine. its working well. noticed my anti freeze was low and am a bit concerned. i only hold it for 5 seconds. comments?

What gram nozzle are you running? 50 doesn't divide by 3 so wondering if you mean the 45 shot. I am running a 60 shot but haven't had much of a chance to run it. The little I did it seemed to run well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just had a failure this weekend at tip up town I have a Holtzman 90hp shot on my 2006 apex I didn't let off the button there was a really fast 1100 turbo I wasn't lifting until he did I beat him but I now have a hurt motor lol I guess you gotta pay to play I believe I egg shaped a cylinder and now have s^*+ tons of blow by oil coming into the air box :sled1:

It broke a few runs befire I blew it it was up there a little my buddy took a video this was the screen shot
image.png

A few new doo 800s turbo cat 16 Polaris 800s a few fellow ricers it was fun while it lasted

Yea ohh well it's only money think I'm gonna try supercharging it once I find another low mileage motor

Back