• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Any one heading to Cochrane area this weekend ?

Sledroll

TY 4 Stroke Master
Country
Canada
Snowmobile
2022 SRX LE
2017 SW LTX LE
looking at chasing the snow , and it just got a lot harder as 13,000 klms. of trails have closed in Ontario in the last couple days!
Anyone going to Quebec next week /end ?

I'm heading to Kap, leaving tonight will be up there early morning tomorrow, I heard from a buddy who's up there now that Cochrane was looking thin around town last night and getting rain so we canceled our room in Cochrane and booked in Kap. Looks like Kap and West to Hearst is still in good shape.

I’m heading for Iroquois Falls with a group and crossing my fingers.......I’ve got family in Kap right now and they’re going to give me an update tonight.

I have friends there today. They said it started to snow at Cochrane and they were planning to head Northwest towards Kap last I heard.

Last edited:
I’m heading for Iroquois Falls with a group and crossing my fingers.......I’ve got family in Kap right now and they’re going to give me an update tonight.
I’m in kap now.. came up yesterday afternoon and between Matheson and cochrane is was pouring rain, like heavy down pours.. I would start off in kap, trails are mint from Moonbeam going west.. heading to Hornepayne tomorrow..

Just came back today from turbo country.. I’m already missing it..
74Nitro is up there now enjoying prime conditions..
L143 in Kap
A470ED6F-DCD0-48CA-B5CF-C794B09EEB25.jpeg
L125 where it meets Top A
E12DE303-A30B-41E6-9863-548129317AC9.jpeg

Last edited:
Sitting in Hearst restaurant.
Trails were great.
18 apex not running right in our group, but think we got it fixed tonite.
Did you run the North loop from Hearst to Mattice yet

Back